Game Day Richmond v Northern Blues @ MCG 11/8 11.30 LIVE ON 7

Like RCDs dash...

Had an interesting game. Doesn't stay engaged throughout the game it seems, but has some purple patches that you think, YES! it's coming. Knowing a smidge of his background it wouldnt surprise me if he took another year and then burst onto the scene. I think he needs to be taken to the ball still, put him on the best in each game.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Very funny....

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Had an interesting game. Doesn't stay engaged throughout the game it seems, but has some purple patches that you think, YES! it's coming. Knowing a smidge of his background it wouldnt surprise me if he took another year and then burst onto the scene. I think he needs to be taken to the ball still, put him on the best in each game.
Small steps in the right direction from RCD. Very similar game to last weeks
What he does is actually very impressive just needs to do it more often

Give it to me straight boys no sugar coating, how'd Pickett go?
Guy has the skills, but who does he replace at senior level.

In the midfield with everyone up and running we have Martin Prestia Cotchin Lambert Edwards Graham Ross Ellis Bolton & Caddy ahead of him with KMac also waiting in the wings

Down back Houli & Vlastuin are locks in the small/mid sized defender role. Baker and Short have started to look better in recent weeks and neither deserve to get dropped on their performances in the last couple of games.

Up forward Rioli and Stack were quiet today and may come under pressure with Cotchin and Martin to come back in. You could swap him for George but not sure he offers the same as George does, while Bolton has the ability to go through the middle and provide a spark up forward with his skills and tricks.

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
I’m bloody disappointed that he hasn’t had a call up when a rare oppo opened up early on. Will be a very good cheap recruit for someone has afl qualities just needs a decent crack at it
He got injured when Jack was out. The boat has now sailed by. Sad bc I think he’s got something to offer.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
He got injured when Jack was out. The boat ha now sailed by. Sad bc I think he’s got something to offer.
Yea so do I , for the kids sake he needs to take an oppo elsewhere and capitalise on any chances thrown his way. I can recall I think when caddy was out I thought he might have been a chance to come in

Back