No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why has Melbourne escaped the vitriol from the media that we received in 2018.

Their fall from grace has been spectacular.
Finished top 4 to bottom 2 this year and they would have won the spoon if it weren't for how s**t GC is with not enough experience players surrounding their young talents who are cooked, whereas Carlton's experience players have helped their youngsters.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

This is them again (picture below)..yet this time no investigation will happen because by the AFL doing nothing this time, they will wack us as if they hit us with some sort of sanction anyway as Melbourne have taken our pick 2 denying us Rowell or Anderson

This is them again (picture below)..yet this time no investigation will happen because by the AFL doing nothing this time, they will wack us as if they hit us with some sort of sanction anyway as Melbourne have taken our pick 2 denying us Rowell or Anderson
View attachment 724795
Goodwin used to play for us, so we'll be sanctioned for sure.

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
View attachment 724795
Funny thing is Melbourne already have very good young midfielders in Oliver, Brayshaw and Petracca (who looks like developing into elite players in a few years), they need key forwards to perform now (especially after losing Hogan last year), they could do Jenkins + Pick 3 for Pick 2.....seriously I would do that given the development of Himmelberg this year.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funny thing is Melbourne already have very good young midfielders in Oliver, Brayshaw and Petracca (who looks like developing into elite players in a few years), they need key forwards to perform now (especially after losing Hogan last year), they could do Jenkins + Pick 3 for Pick 2.....seriously I would do that given the development of Himmelberg this year.
And our club should be all over it..but I bet they won't be as it will be 'too much to give up' and we will just take our pick to the draft. But you are dead right, we are in the position where we could trade up to get an anderson or rowell if we want and if it meant adding a Jenkins or another mid line player to pick 3 to do it, we should absolutely be looking to do it...i bet Port would

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
And our club should be all over it..but I bet they won't be as it will be 'too much to give up' and we will just take our pick to the draft. But you are dead right, we are in the position where we could trade up to get an anderson or rowell if we want and if it meant adding a Jenkins or another mid line player to pick 3 to do it, we should absolutely be looking to do it...i bet Port would
or Melbourne might draft for needs but I would still dangle that carrot and I also think Pyke would as well given his suppose "fracture" relationship with Jenkins.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Pick 3 is a certain and it should have been pick 2, GC and Carlton were certain to fight for the spoon (GC has been way worst then most thought) but who would have thought Melbourne would be so s**t this year after their finish to last year.
Carlton could still beat St kilda.

We need Sydney to win 1 game to make it certain.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Carlton WILL Beat st kilda. We’re one of the top 4 sides in the comp in the last 6 weeks. No one will get as close as we have to rich in the wet. Adelaide 10th or worse. Plus won’t finish higher than that for atleast 4 years.
Makes a change from being november premiers with all those top end 1st round draft picks you have got for years

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
[/QUOTE]
We could have only wished..imagine not have to try and build a team with late 1st rounders and mid range picks (we could have traded to your club instead) and got all those pick 1's and 2's and start of 2nd round picks..we would be top of the tree

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
We could have only wished..imagine not have to try and build a team with late 1st rounders and mid range picks (we could have traded to your club instead) and got all those pick 1's and 2's and start of 2nd round picks..we would be top of the tree
Seriously? He’s a troll account created to post in this thread and you’re partaking even though you know they are banned.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
And Betts, Walker, Jacobs, greenwood (for Adelaide), crouch (whichever one gets out first).
You have trouble reading?..

The “no opposition supporters” especially means Carlton flogs..

And as for your “top 4 team in the comp” in the last six weeks rubbish... * off idiot, you’ve won some games against horrid teams including us... and you didn’t exactly flog the sun convincingly the other week..

Up against the comps best you’re still shithouse.. your soft draw is making you look far better than you are.

Now * off back to your own board and next time read the heading of the thread before commenting... if a crow supporter posted on one of your closed to opposition supporters threads your flog mods would ban them for a week.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
I know but when we played them a few weeks back it was opened up..i thought it might have rolled on from there but all good
There was a separate banter thread open to everyone but this thread hasn't changed

Crows I Am

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide

Vic media weren't happy with us losing to the Tigers in the 2017 GF. They all got burnt when we lost as they all tipped us to win.

Plus, no one cares about the Dees. Stories about them don't get much attention. Every article they wrote about us got so many hits and responses on social media so they kept putting the negative stories out.

mr.sheen

Debutant
Oct 24, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
An interesting final two rounds for the death riding.

Syd v melb is interesting. If Sydney win gives crows a bit of breathing room to lock down 3, but melb winning gives us a sniff at 2, as long as saints and Geelong beat Carlton in their final games.
Worst case scenario involves lots of games falling Carlton’s way and blues winning the next two to jump up to fifth. So top five is the lock. Priority picks withstanding.

Ps still very bitter dees decided to capitulate the year after we had their pick.

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
An interesting final two rounds for the death riding.

Syd v melb is interesting. If Sydney win gives crows a bit of breathing room to lock down 3, but melb winning gives us a sniff at 2, as long as saints and Geelong beat Carlton in their final games.
Worst case scenario involves lots of games falling Carlton’s way and blues winning the next two to jump up to fifth. So top five is the lock. Priority picks withstanding.

Ps still very bitter dees decided to capitulate the year after we had their pick.
I feel like cementing 3 is probably our best bet, so i'm going for Sydney on Friday night.

No way in hell i'm picking the Demons to win the last 2 games of the season!

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I feel like cementing 3 is probably our best bet, so i'm going for Sydney on Friday night.

How has no one called for Goodwin's head at Melbourne?

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz

Sydney and St Kilda are both winnable games for Melbourne, but personally I would rather take a Sydney victory on Friday night and lock up pick 3 rather than gambling on potentially getting pick 2, but ending up with pick 4.

Back