Delisted Jack Martin [Selected by Carlton in the PSD]

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic good player in a bad team. Watch him thrive in a new environment. Would love him at the kennel as a dangerous forward where he can use his marking and agility to be very dangerous

Clubs will only cough up a first round pick if getting something back besides Martin.

In the paper up here today it said that the Lions have made inquiries about him possibly coming to us.
I imagine Martin going to the Lions and fulfilling his potential would literally finish off the GC fanbase.

Geez they're in a bad spot at the moment. Was genuinely cheering them on against Essendon. As a Freo supporter I know how hard s**t seasons can be. It sucks.

I imagine Martin going to the Lions and fulfilling his potential would literally finish off the GC fanbase.

Geez they're in a bad spot at the moment. Was genuinely cheering them on against Essendon. As a Freo supporter I know how hard s**t seasons can be. It sucks.
Yep, I think Martin will be a lot better player in a better side, cream on top X factor type player. I'd welcome him at the Lions.

Interesting deal here im putting forward

Gold Coast Receive: David Zaharakis and Pick 31
Essendon Receive: Jack Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Zaharakis want to go to Gold Coast?
Why would Gold Coast want Zaharakis?
Zaka is a lifelong Bombers fan anyway, I doubt he goes anywhere.

You Bulldogs continue to depress me :(.

I'd like him at the Lions, he has that speed we need from a winger to bring us to the next level. And we can send Gold Coast's pick 19 back to them and hopefully get a later pick back for bid matching.

Time will tell I suppose, but I wouldn't have thought that McCluggage's inside game was a strength of his.
He has the tools to be the best wing in the competition, give him a little bit more experience/poise. The Clug is rolled gold.

I wouldn’t mind him.
Not a great player but would obviously help support our midfield.
Will Powell, brayden fiorini, Mitch riordan who are similar style players could learn a few things from him.

Seems like his reputation stinks though? What’s the go there?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back