Game Day Richmond v Carlton, Round 21 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 11, 2019.

RIC v CAR: Who wins?

• Richmond 30+

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Richmond under 30pts

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Carlton under 30pts

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Disposals
37 Patrick Cripps (Carl)

35 Dion Prestia (Rich)
34 Edward Curnow (Carl)
33 Kade Simpson (Carl)
32 Dale Thomas (Carl)
29 Marc Murphy (Carl)
27 Shane Edwards (Rich)
25 Kane Lambert (Rich)
22 Bachar Houli (Rich)
22 Brandon Ellis (Rich)
22 Jason Castagna (Rich)
22 Jack Graham (Rich)
22 Liam Baker (Rich)
21 Jack Ross (Rich)
20 Nic Newman (Carl)

Ineffective disposals
17 Patrick Cripps (Carl)
17 Kade Simpson (Carl)
16 Edward Curnow (Carl)
13 Dion Prestia (Rich)
12 Marc Murphy (Carl)
10 Jason Castagna (Rich)
9 Sam Walsh (Carl)
9 Dale Thomas (Carl)
8 Jack Ross (Rich)
8 Will Setterfield (Carl)
8 Josh Caddy (Rich)

Score involvements
9 Dion Prestia (Rich)
9 Kane Lambert (Rich)
9 Jack Graham (Rich)
6 Jason Castagna (Rich)
6 Tom Lynch (Rich)
5 Mitch McGovern (Carl)
4 Shane Edwards (Rich)
4 Jack Riewoldt (Rich)
4 Edward Curnow (Carl)
4 Michael Gibbons (Carl)
3 Bachar Houli (Rich)
3 Liam Baker (Rich)
3 Toby Nankervis (Rich)
3 Shai Bolton (Rich)
3 Daniel Rioli (Rich)
3 Dale Thomas (Carl)
3 Joshua Deluca (Carl)
3 Levi Casboult (Carl)
3 Matthew Kreuzer (Carl)
2 Brandon Ellis (Rich)
2 Jack Ross (Rich)
2 Nathan Broad (Rich)
2 Josh Caddy (Rich)
2 Nick Vlastuin (Rich)
2 David Astbury (Rich)
2 Mabior Chol (Rich)
2 Kade Simpson (Carl)
2 Marc Murphy (Carl)
2 Sam Walsh (Carl)
2 Jack Silvagni (Carl)
1 Jayden Short (Rich)
1 Will Setterfield (Carl)
1 Liam Jones (Carl)
1 Lochie O'Brien (Carl)
1 Patrick Cripps (Carl)
1 Harry McKay (Carl)
0 Sydney Stack (Rich)
0 Dylan Grimes (Rich)
0 Nic Newman (Carl)
0 Sam P-Seton (Carl)
0 Lachlan Plowman (Carl)
0 Zac Fisher (Carl)
0 Jacob Weitering (Carl)
0 Darcy Lang (Carl)

37 possessions @ 54% efficiency and 1 score involvement

Brownlow votes: 3 votes.... Carlton... P Cripps :drunk:
Has anyone actually argued he deserves 3 votes for that game?

It clearly wasn’t one of his better games, even though he had 37. Didn’t need a stat sheet to work it out.

Carlton’s ball use as a team was horrendous.

Do we really need to post footywire stats again about umps and tiges? But well done, post number 8 in a gameday thread and it’s a bitch about umpiring 6 hours before the game starts. That’s gotta be a record of some sort?
I don't understand how there can be any confusion about umpires and certain teams. The ******* stats exist but so many people just choose to ignore them.

We get reamed, collingwood get cream.

FF differentials for 2019 so far 724979

And 2018 724980

Has anyone actually argued he deserves 3 votes for that game?

It clearly wasn’t one of his better games, even though he had 37. Didn’t need a stat sheet to work it out.

Carlton’s ball use as a team was horrendous.
Haha no!
Even though he got it a lot his disposal and decision making was horrid
Thats what is stopping him become a top 3 player in the league IMO.
Once he gets another inside bull to help him that will improve.
Prestia, Vlaustin and Edwards where all better than him yesterday

They also won the free kick count, all there goals in the second half, outside 2 were from free kicks...yet the BF nuffies and blue supporters still cry. If I was dylan Grimes I would be asking the AFL what on earth he has to do to earn a free kick. Tackles Silvangi who drops the ball, no free. Silvangi gathers and trys to run on, gets caught again and drops the ball, but play on lol
Hi there nuff nuff - FYI - Grimes tackled Ed Curnow who hand passed forward and then collected again and was tackled over the line - good play by both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you daft? There were over 51,000 there and it was on a poor time slot and it was freezing and pouring with rain. There were only 32000 at the Collingwood Melbourne game yesterday.

Think about your question. Think about the team he supports. I reckon he thought they were a chance. Delusional at best.

Huh? Are you talking about Ben Brown? Brown has 39 and Lynch 30. What are you trying to say?

He's saying he has no brians and can't google.

Prestia 3, graham 2, cripps 1
Stack no good in the wet. Shame coz i hear he is good,but wanted to see how good first hand.
Cripps better than Edwards? You're having a laugh surely. That was one of the least influential 37 possession games I've seen. Not 1 center clearance, when was the last time he's done that?

Not Stacks best game but Jack Ross went okay after only a half in the VFL coming off 2 months injured :thumbsu:

Walsh 19 disposals 8contested 52%de 4 tackles 2 clearances 6 clangers

Ross 21 disposals 11contested 61%de 7 tackles 6 clearances 1GA 6 clangers

I don't understand how there can be any confusion about umpires and certain teams. The ******* stats exist but so many people just choose to ignore them.

We get reamed, collingwood get cream.

FF differentials for 2019 so farView attachment 724979

And 2018View attachment 724980

Because this proves nothing.

A team could get 50 frees for and 0 against in a game, and theoretically they could all be correct calls if that team just keeps giving away free kicks.

The numbers don't necessarily prove anything. It also doesn't factor in non-calls.

Cripps better than Edwards? You're having a laugh surely. That was one of the least influential 37 possession games I've seen. Not 1 center clearance, when was the last time he's done that?

Not Stacks best game but Jack Ross went okay after only a half in the VFL coming off 2 months injured :thumbsu:

Walsh 19 disposals 8contested 52%de 4 tackles 2 clearances 6 clangers

Ross 21 disposals 11contested 61%de 7 tackles 6 clearances 1GA 6 clangers
Nah, you opinion is right. Mine stinks of bias. In fact. There were 22 players in black and gold who would have polled votes before any Carlton player. Even both of your rucks dominated. Can’t believe I left them out ! Riewoldt stiff not to kick 6. Played very well

Nah, you opinion is right. Mine stinks of bias. In fact. There were 22 players in black and gold who would have polled votes before any Carlton player. Even both of your rucks dominated. Can’t believe I left them out ! Riewoldt stiff not to kick 6. Played very well
:rolleyes:

I could go through all the reasons why but I won't bother. It's pretty obvious if you watched the game. Sometimes you need to look beyond the disposals column champ.

:rolleyes:

I could go through all the reasons why but I won't bother. It's pretty obvious if you watched the game. Sometimes you need to look beyond the disposals column champ.

I wouldn't be chest puffing after your mobs efforts in the game tbh - kinda lame watching Riewoldt and pretty boy scream and rant and rave and beg for frees all day - a few missed kicks from Carlton and a few lucky bounces your way is what the game ended up showing - oh and a deaf ump to top it all off.

Coaches votes

RICHMOND v CARLTON
9 Dion Prestia (RICH)
8 Jack Graham (RICH)
6 Shane Edwards (RICH)
4 Nick Vlastuin (RICH)
3 Liam Jones (CARL)

Back