Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough crowd has played 26 games, I thought he kept trying, well I did stop watching no long into the third term as I couldn't stand listening to JB a minute longer.

been a great find.

Tough crowd has played 26 games, I thought he kept trying, well I did stop watching no long into the third term as I couldn't stand listening to JB a minute longer.

been a great find.
I haven’t listened to a live game in 2 years, makes watching infinitely better.

Carrying an injury?
Heard he had to make it through training on Friday to play, but quiet on what the injury is. That being said, just about all the blokes would be carrying some sort of injury this late in the season.
Small forwards have little impact when the ball struggles to cross the centre line.

Heard he had to make it through training on Friday to play, but quiet on what the injury is. That being said, just about all the blokes would be carrying some sort of injury this late in the season.
Small forwards have little impact when the ball struggles to cross the centre line.

He's not a small fwd he was one of our x3 third talls that played in conditions not ideal for marking above your head. Of course our KPF's were Brown and Larkey.

He should forget about the stupid haircuts and get a ******* kick.

I'd wanna hope he's not getting ahead of himself, and he's still just a promising kid. Nothing more.

I'd wanna hope he's not getting ahead of himself, and he's still just a promising kid. Nothing more.

The kids been rocking an awful mo for as long as I can remember, long before he was playing at AFL level. I think it may just be part of his nature to do stupid s**t to his appearance rather than being indicative of him getting ahead of himself.

The kids been rocking an awful mo for as long as I can remember, long before he was playing at AFL level. I think it may just be part of his nature to do stupid s**t to his appearance rather than being indicative of him getting ahead of himself.

It's showboating bullshit.

It's showboating bulls**t.
Seriously? This is pretty stupid, particularly from mister 'football only, everything else is bullshit'. It's an expression of the confidence and attitude that make him one of the the best youngsters in the game. We need be drafting more characters like him, not having a go for someone being themselves off the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And making this comment based on a haircut.
Geez that’s a bit harsh.
Kids a Rookie, lowest paid player on the field and you want to blame his haircut on a poor game that the whole team had.

5 of his 8 possessions were turnovers and he didn’t even gain 100 metres for the entire game

******* poor effort
Totally agree. Let’s trade him whilst we still get something for him.
Clearly has let his ability go to his head and is reflecting that in his haircuts.
Sh**t if it wasn’t for him we would have won that game!

He's not a small fwd he was one of our x3 third talls that played in conditions not ideal for marking above your head. Of course our KPF's were Brown and Larkey.
We don’t have medium forwards.
He’s not a KPP, bit like playing him as a ruck.😂
Your logic would mean we are playing 4 talls including Garns.

No was Zurhaar, Wood and Garner as the three third talls. Turner plays the role of the small fwd. Plus the two talls
Hang on let me get that right.
Browny and Larkey are the 2 talls and Zurhaar, Wood and Garner make up the 3rd tall.
Pretty sure it doesn’t work like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back