Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know by chance how long are we contracted to Docklands and if we can have MCG as homeground after that?

Hopefully the AFL will come to their senses before then and let us play a few games (against Suns, GWS etc) at Princes Park.

Pretty sure it was only the start of last season that we had negotiated a 6 game deal at Marvel for financial benefit for the club.

Yep, look at the numbers at the end of his username. This is just one of his burn accounts.
22 posts, lol.
Look at the number of replies he got: mission accomplished. Trolls just crave attention. Sad little people.

Trolls live under bridges.

MEB is living under a bridge so we get Congilio. How do we make sure he/she does not come back as a troll??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if Clarkson is interested, would Hawthorn let him go to a direct competitor, under contract?
Dunno. It is more than a bit curious isn't it. But this has been the vibe from some itk's for awhile. Hasn't changed.

Trying not to get my hopes up...

Trying not to get my hopes up...

Trying not to get my hopes up....

Damn it Smurf!
Even without Cognilio or Clarkson, there will be improvement next season.

Either or both of them will simply accelerate it.

That was from harry vallence not OR?.....
Sorry about my copy and paste skills. I barely made it to cert 3 forum posting skills. They booted me out for too much daydreaming. :p
Yeah Harry Valence is the forum poster level
OR is the poster.

Sorry about my copy and paste skills. I barely made it to cert 3 forum posting skills. They booted me out for too much daydreaming. :p
Yeah Harry Valence is the forum poster level
OR is the poster.
Anyone ever seen myblueroan and thylacine60 in the same room together?

Even without Cognilio or Clarkson, there will be improvement next season.

Either or both of them will simply accelerate it.
I'm riding the Teague Train all the way. Will adapt if I have to, and thrilled if rabbit comes but personally...17th withTeague means more.
I have great faith in his abilities.

Mate, were you at the game today? Score line flatters Richmond immensely due to their polish playing in those conditions. They took their chances, we didn’t. Look at the key stats, Carlton very much controlled much of the game, just made a few costly errors. Richmond a more seasoned outfit with hardened bodies that thrive in wet weather conditions.

Don't forget that mark and goal to the Tiges after we all went home. Sometime around 7:30pm IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back