Competition 2019 Bondi Beach Flag Football Invitational HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a cool concept, but surprised no one's gone for Bondi Insta-Baddies or Surfers Paradise Poseidon. Glenelg Rays would be a nice triple-entendre: stingray, sun rays, the SANFL club Glenelg Tigers are referred to as 'Bays.'

Or ya know, just riff of places like Cottesloe.

Melbourne Metros is pretty sick though. Sounds like an American sarrkerrr team from the 70s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, finally getting this underway!

Welcome to Flag Football!

This competition will start with 4 groups of 3. Each team will play a game against each opponent, and the top 2 from each group will go through to the knockout quarter finals.

Using the trusty random.org list randomiser, the groups are as follows:

Group A
Hobart Fleet
Melbourne Royals
Adelaide Flag Football Club

Group B
Swan Valley Swans
Melbourne Metros
Dubbo Warriors

Group C
Parramatta Chargers
Brisbane Dragons
Cairns Reefers

Group D
Clovelly Celtic
Canberra Kookaburras
Gold Coast Pirates

I'll get the first 2 matches up quickly so everyone gets to see all the great designs straight off the bat.

The Melbourne Metros regrets to inform the competition that an unfortunate administrative error has occured.
Due to a typo, the Metros were not able to secure the signing of Brown/ex.Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr., but rather we had acquired Bobby Boucher Jr. of South Central Louisiana State.

We apologise to Metro supporters and the fans of the league who were very much excited about the prospect of witnessing OBJ's marvels here in Sydney this year.

Metro fans rn:
tenor.gif

The Melbourne Metros regrets to inform the competition that an unfortunate administrative error has occured.
Due to a typo, the Metros were not able to secure the signing of Brown/ex.Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr., but rather we had acquired Bobby Boucher Jr. of South Central Louisiana State.

We apologise to Metro supporters and the fans of the league who were very much excited about the prospect of witnessing OBJ's marvels here in Sydney this year.

Metro fans rn:
tenor.gif

f****k we were hiring professionals for this? I thought this was socials, that’s why I’m playing for the dragons.

f****k we were hiring professionals for this? I thought this was socials, that’s why I’m playing for the dragons.
The Metros organisation is prepared to do whatever is necessary - even violating the league's rules - in order to secure the bread.

The Metros organisation is prepared to do whatever is necessary - even violating the league's rules - in order to secure the bread.

Just enter him as Phill Inn and there shouldn’t be any problems...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back