QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Bay would roll every side in Div 3 and hold their own in Div 2 this year
There were wraps on Gympie as well.
But reality is other than swans the two new sides are on the bottom of the ladder in div three.
Byron would want to have a gun team to compete in div two.
Morteon finished last in div two.
Have done very well in div three.
Judging by the standard they have set lots of clubs have work to do in this division let alone going up one.
So your call on Byron is very premature as they will be in the current div two according to the new comp.

Declan Bevan and a guy who was CHB in the Ballarat League team last year running around there. Plus a few handy others.

Gympie might have suffered from travelling too much..... :/

I hope the AFLQ have a hard think most Divs are good and settled Div. 1 The Roos and Noosa are too Good if they go
I know Most Teams Love the trip up the sunny coast It breaks the season Up It just the top two are too Good That's a easy fix...
I would think there is not much to do I know most Div. 2 and 3 enjoy a Gold Coast game here and there
Why are we worrying about Gympie ( the travel is there problem and Northern River why are we trying to make that s**t Comp
work they would be lucky to win a few games in Friday night Comps and the Travel is Too much For Div 2 and 3
this has been tried and FAILED before
Toowoomba Played in Div2 two for a few years and I though that went well and they disappeared

This Really all came up because Park ridge Bought a Coach and a stack of players In Div. 2
won the comp and did not have the balls to Push up and work into the Div. One Comp
watched lots of teams in the past Robina Kenmore Beenleigh Ect All push up and have some Very
Lean years But the cream always Rises to the top all those teams have Great games and have found there
level and are happy if they Go Up again...

AFLQ think please

depends on how far north the south comp extends. If for instance Coomera is northern end I don't think a trip to Ballina once per year is going to kill them. be interesting to see where clubs see themselves.

Declan Bevan and a guy who was CHB in the Ballarat League team last year running around there. Plus a few handy others.

Gympie might have suffered from travelling too much..... :/

A few guns might be enough to go 'ok' in Div 3, but you need a bit more depth to compete in div 2. 4 or 5 jets doesn't cut the mustard.

I did say “hold their own” Thommo didn’t say they’d win it. Reckon 4 or 5 jets might actually go ok as long as the rest are serviceable.

There were wraps on Gympie as well.
But reality is other than swans the two new sides are on the bottom of the ladder in div three.
Byron would want to have a gun team to compete in div two.
Morteon finished last in div two.
Have done very well in div three.
Judging by the standard they have set lots of clubs have work to do in this division let alone going up one.
So your call on Byron is very premature as they will be in the current div two according to the new comp.
Byron bay fan your dreaming

Looks like Ipswich took it up up morteon.
Nambour rolling kedron.
Moorooka wins by 30 goals.
Would have been lucky to kick 30 goals last year.
That's an incredible score.
Looks like they are peaking at the business end.
All other results as expected.
Next week will decide the five.

Looks like Ipswich took it up up morteon.
Nambour rolling kedron.
Moorooka wins by 30 goals.
Would have been lucky to kick 30 goals last year.
That's an incredible score.
Looks like they are peaking at the business end.
All other results as expected.
Next week will decide the five.
Any reports from the Moorooka v Gympie game? Unbelievable score line.

Spent the day at this game. Looks like a huge number of blokes doubled up.
Taking nothing away from the Roosters. Played really good footy. Moved the ball really well.
Morten v Roosters will be a cracking game next week, Roosters have either beaten or gone close to all other finalists, will be interesting result on Saturday

Morten v Roosters will be a cracking game next week, Roosters have either beaten or gone close to all other finalists, will be interesting result on Saturday
Did not disappoint! Cracking game..
if the roosters can sneak in to the finals with a win over Redcliffe next week.. underestimate them at your own risk.
Big wins for Ipswich and Hinterland too!

Did not disappoint! Cracking game..
if the roosters can sneak in to the finals with a win over Redcliffe next week.. underestimate them at your own risk.
Big wins for Ipswich and Hinterland too!
I don't think they will sneak in.
They will march in on a high and belive they can go all the way.
Kedron will want to be on song to beat them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kedron result has no baring on fifth.
Hinterland win and moorooka out.
But winning at Ipswich is a very difficult task.
So I'm still saying moorooka win hinterland lose and % sees moorooka go through.

shots fired. Risky for insurance.

from the Corless playbook though, thought he was coaching the pirates this year? at all theuir games in pirates kit.

Moorooka not doing themselves any justice playing blokes under false names! Risky considering they are in the running for finals.
Big statement indeed.
I know it must happen sometimes through the year.
But you would think in the twos to field a team.
You must be close to know this type of information.
Or is it you are just a new bloke spreading roumers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back