• Sydney Stack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Mabior Chol

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was Grimes 1st and 2nd attempt to tackle Curnow. Bloke is an animal deadset
Should have been a bloody free kick to Grimes!

OMFG I was absolutely ropeable, as we’re all the other Richmond supporters around me.

Should have been a bloody free kick to Grimes!

OMFG I was absolutely ropeable, as we’re all the other Richmond supporters around me.
Was that the one on the wing when the muppet dropped it, picked it up got tackled again, dropped it AGAIN and it was called play on

Was that the one on the wing when the muppet dropped it, picked it up got tackled again, dropped it AGAIN and it was called play on

The ump was correct. Tackles were right in front of me and Curnow hand balled to the ground. I also watched replay and if anything Grimes first tackle was a push. Must say, Grimes efforts were magnificent.

The ump was correct. Tackles were right in front of me and Curnow hand balled to the ground. I also watched replay and if anything Grimes first tackle was a push. Must say, Grimes efforts were magnificent.

Curious how the umpire called play on when the handball couldn't have possibly been seen from that angle given grimes rotated him away from view

If that was a play on then why wasn’t the holding the ball in the centre square against one of our blokes a play on? Since even from where I was sitting that was a clear push.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree I thought the decision was correct, although probably should have been a push in the back against Grimes.
Good for Grimes that he didn’t stop after the push but continued on with the second effort though.

I remember back in my Junior Football playing Days when A Opposition team was Short of Players Our team would Sub a few of our guys to Help them out...Well I been thinking with So many Quality Players at our Disposal ...we should loan some of our players for the Game ..let’s call it the ‘RICHMOND SPECIAL LOAN CLAUSE’ because A Team In Need is a Team Indeed ....

Obviously a very strong midfield for WC.
Gaff, Shuey, Yeo.
Have to hit them hard.
Roles for Jack Ross and Graham.
Nank to lay the crunching tackles he is famous for.
Bolton has been poor the past two weeks, granted the wet conditions. Stack was poor.
In: Cotchin, Martin.
Out: Bolton, Stack.

Obviously a very strong midfield for WC.
Gaff, Shuey, Yeo.
Have to hit them hard.
Roles for Jack Ross and Graham.
Nank to lay the crunching tackles he is famous for.
Bolton has been poor the past two weeks, granted the wet conditions. Stack was poor.
In: Cotchin, Martin.
Out: Bolton, Stack.
You wanna drop 2 of our more creative players?? Not a good idea

What a fu**en w***er.
They should take his commentary license off him.

bet his opening script will be something like "a win for richmond, but an even bigger win for a young carlton side. they might not have got the 4 points, but they left the mighty M.C.Geeeeeeee with their heads held high on sunday evening. what seemed like another down season for the bluuuuuuess has ended in a glimmer of hope that they will turn it around in 2020, taking it up to an injury free flag contender in richmond after a stellar game against the eagles a week agoooo"

Back