Game Day Richmond v Carlton, Round 21 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 11, 2019.

RIC v CAR: Who wins?

• Richmond 30+

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Richmond under 30pts

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Carlton under 30pts

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, you opinion is right. Mine stinks of bias. In fact. There were 22 players in black and gold who would have polled votes before any Carlton player. Even both of your rucks dominated. Can’t believe I left them out ! Riewoldt stiff not to kick 6. Played very well
Daisy was very good.

If i was being fairdinkum , champ, simpson was better than Edwards, champ, in my opinion, champ.
Just not according to either of the coaches, fox footy, the age or the herald sun :rolleyes:

Simpson was good though. One of my favorite opposition players. Will be a huge loss when he retires.

I wouldn't be chest puffing after your mobs efforts in the game tbh - kinda lame watching Riewoldt and pretty boy scream and rant and rave and beg for frees all day - a few missed kicks from Carlton and a few lucky bounces your way is what the game ended up showing - oh and a deaf ump to top it all off.
I wasn't 'chest puffing', just stating the facts.

And I can live with a 5 goal win in the pouring rain against one of the form teams in the comp for the past 6 weeks without our 3 best players :thumbsu:

Was a very good battle between Jones/Riewoldt and Weitering/Lynch though.

Back