Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parma's Third Kit
ERREA_PARMA_3RD_COMP-1024x683.jpg

Nix kit to be released on the 5th. FFA cup looks like it’s mainly black, with others teased being blue, white and red.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Nix kit to be released on the 5th. FFA cup looks like it’s mainly black, with others teased being blue, white and red.

We usually have Blue and Red goalkeeper kits, and Marinovic is our keeper (in blue) so I'm going to say black and white would be our FFA kits. Maybe the white kit is our general away kit.

What's that Football Kingz-style kit then? For Round 1 at home V Western United? :p

For all those who missed it, Bolton are in some real financial struggle and haven’t been able to land a kit manufacturer for this year. This is a short term solution until they can hopefully find someone.
It’s always sad to see a team with a large following of passion supporters facing the reality of today’s football landscape.

Paladin are officially with the Phoenix, no word on length.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190805-124947_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-124947_Instagram.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 280
Comwire IT to be on the Adelaide FFA Cup kit, and also a coaches partner. Doesn’t look too bad from the pic that was released by the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paladin are officially with the Phoenix, no word on length.

It'll probably be 1 year until we have an independent league or our licence is extended, to be honest haha.

Something quick and easy to replace Adidas. I like it. The training kits are pretty cool too and so are the tracksuit tops.
FB_IMG_1564995993938.jpg
Good start overall in my opinion.

This is not about new shirts and someone has probably posted about it already but a pretty nice series from BT showcasing a bunch of shirts, makes me wonder where they got so many in pristine condition:

This is not about new shirts and someone has probably posted about it already but a pretty nice series from BT showcasing a bunch of shirts, makes me wonder where they got so many in pristine condition:

Classic Football Shirts is an institution

When you wish the lighting effects were actually part of the shirt design

The best one is probably Hector Bellerin, because he's into clothes and actually likes strips. The anecdote of him printing off leaks and taking them to school resonates a bit.

Chooky Fowler's is alright too as is Zola's – but that's just because Zola is a cool ass Italian.

The worst one is without doubt Gareth Bale. Personality of a dead rat.

The guy who does it is knows his kit and has a good style but he's an awful interviewer; he never follows up questions and he always asks the most generic things. It's infuriating. Never ceases to amaze me how nonplussed footballers are about kits too.

CFS is amazing now too. They have physical stores in Manny and London and a half-regular one in Liverpool. A couple of years ago I got to visit the warehouse and had to DM them and organise it. You can't do that anymore. Pretty amazing to touch a Thierry Henry match worn from the Invincibles season, feel the Australia spew strip, somehow see a Marconi Stallions on the rack.

The best one is probably Hector Bellerin, because he's into clothes and actually likes strips. The anecdote of him printing off leaks and taking them to school resonates a bit.

Chooky Fowler's is alright too as is Zola's – but that's just because Zola is a cool ass Italian.

The worst one is without doubt Gareth Bale. Personality of a dead rat.

The guy who does it is knows his kit and has a good style but he's an awful interviewer; he never follows up questions and he always asks the most generic things. It's infuriating. Never ceases to amaze me how nonplussed footballers are about kits too.

CFS is amazing now too. They have physical stores in Manny and London and a half-regular one in Liverpool. A couple of years ago I got to visit the warehouse and had to DM them and organise it. You can't do that anymore. Pretty amazing to touch a Thierry Henry match worn from the Invincibles season, feel the Australia spew strip, somehow see a Marconi Stallions on the rack.

I went to the London pop-up store last year - heaven on earth. Picked up a vintage Glory jersey and two vintage Real Madrid jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back