Selector's Table, Round 22 Vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba seems basically done for this season.

Get him right for next year. I think west or Cavarra will jump the queue for the short term anyway.

IF we make finals Libba will play

I’d back him in to perform before West, Hayes, Cav, RSmith, Williams and Suckers

The answer to these is as obvious as the sky being blue. I know you like a bit of bush beating Yojimbo but there’s no need to try creating riddles to explain your position, which seems like it’s changing with every post
And yet you still don't get it, despite it being as obvious as the sky is blue.

Lets try a Haiku for fun:

Matthew Boyd,
Disposal efficiency,
As a midfielder,
As a defender.

Now ask yourself, what happened to Caleb Daniel just before his move to defence ?

clue = Pressure relating to efficiency.

Matthew Boyd,
Disposal efficiency,
As a midfielder,
As a defender.

Now ask yourself, what happened to Caleb Daniel just before his move to defence ?

If that is you being clearer, go back to being totally unclear, that we we can all agree that there is no meaning to be found.

Matthew Boyd,
Disposal efficiency,
As a midfielder,
As a defender.

The sky actually isn't blue. That's high school Science

Lift your game, try honesty or re-read the posts and try finding the negative.
I think we can all agree that you are either taking the mick or don't really understand the game. Either way, my responses to your musings officially end here.

Relax guys. We are well down on form, confidence and personnel. You will win this in a canter. We will be looking to try and not get any more injuries.
Ward
Hopper
Coniglio
Cameron
Deledio
Finlayson
Kelly (well down on fitness)
DeBoer (been out for about 8 weeks)
Not sure about Taranto - had iced hammy at end of the game.
Our rucks have been putrid.

Might see you again in finals.

Matthew Boyd,
Disposal efficiency,
As a midfielder,
As a defender.

No, I’ve always gotten it. The part about you trying to explain your position in a confusing way when we already know what it is, is the confusing part. If you’ve got nothing else to add, Yojimbo, we’ll leave it at that.

-o0o-
Relax guys. We are well down on form, confidence and personnel. You will win this in a canter. We will be looking to try and not get any more injuries.
Ward
Hopper
Coniglio
Cameron
Deledio
Finlayson
Kelly (well down on fitness)
DeBoer (been out for about 8 weeks)
Not sure about Taranto - had iced hammy at end of the game.
Our rucks have been putrid.

Might see you again in finals.
I'm getting a feeling of dejavu here ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah they're still going to be hard to beat
I agree, but it's a convenient posture to take, as a few people pointed out to HirdsTheWord last week.

We've still got 6 on our list who are walk-up starts but missing from our side.

No, I’ve always gotten it. The part about you trying to explain your position in a confusing way when we already know what it is, is the confusing part. If you’ve got nothing else to add, Yojimbo, we’ll leave it at that.
I will leave you with one more Charlie Bucket, Did Sam Mitchell play half back before Matthew Boyd and
what did they have in common ?

Clue: Luke Beveridge c_ached them B_th, like to buy a vowel I suggest an "o".

Thanks for the conversation it was a stimulating trip to the origins of swinging a midfielder back that
model that originated at Hawthorn and has had many reincarnations across many clubs since. :thumbsu:

Apparently Cameron is doubtful? Corked hammy?

I think he’s still frozen and wished he was anywhere else than Canberra last Friday. Let it go Jez !!

I will leave you with one more Charlie Bucket, Did Sam Mitchell play half back before Matthew Boyd and
what did they have in common ?

Clue: Luke Beveridge c_ached them B_th, like to buy a vowel I suggest an "o".

Thanks for the conversation it was a stimulating trip to the origins of swinging a midfielder back that
model that originated at Hawthorn and has had many reincarnations across many clubs since. :thumbsu:

Don’t worry bout the O, i need to buy a double on the Rocks after our back and forth, Yojimbo.
You’ve essentially just spent the last 24 hours hinting to me that Chocolate tastes good and that if you go to bed with an itchy bum chances are you’ll wake with a smelly finger. I already know this, Yojimbo. What I don’t know is what it has to do with you pointing out, incorrectly, that we concede less points per game and play better when when Daniel isn’t in the side.
Comprende Muchacho ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back