Farewell Bigfooty

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Of course he is, that is the whole point of these types of threads

Maybe he thought that by announcing it, it’ll help him commit to it and break the habit?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
A gentleman never tells. And a lady shouldn’t ask.
Oh what a gentle world that would be
Here's to the fallen, may they one day return! and let the grace of the amber nectar hasten that return

Drinky.gif

Aug 26, 2009
Yarra Bend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I've mostly given up BF too for different reasons (censorship) and moved back to Nick's.
It's not as addictive, more old school and a bit clunky, seems like lost a lot of their users to BF, but I like it.
More like an exclusive underground club where BF is a bus station.
Censorship on BigFooty? My experience is polar opposite. After 16 years at Nick's I decided to leave after a Mod dispute. I wasn't prepared to accept double standards, particularly by one moderator in particular. The BigFooty Collingwood mods seem to strike a pretty good balance in my opinion. All the best sr36.

Censorship on BigFooty? My experience is polar opposite. After 16 years at Nick's I decided to leave after a Mod dispute. I wasn't prepared to accept double standards, particularly by one moderator in particular. The BigFooty Collingwood mods seem to strike a pretty good balance in my opinion. All the best sr36.

I think I know what you are talking about Apples I hardly use Nicks anymore as seems gone down hill shortly after 2010 Season and Mods are part of it.

Though I won't be Mentioning Names.

Mods here are Normally Quite Good

Thanks for all the nice words.

I lasted longer than I do when I try to give up smoking, but it's finals and we're a big chance, I want to read about footy and my friends and the media all just want to talk about the pantomine villain and gatorade.

Back