No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half a second was a bit of a stretch. I was at the punt road end just near the cheer squad when he marked that. He may have just marked it right on the siren but usually they pay those marks. It definitely wasn’t after the siren.
On the TV it sounded like the siren went before he marked it, wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't pay the mark and thought he hadn't when he called the end of the game before signalling the mark.

On the TV it sounded like the siren went before he marked it, wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't pay the mark and thought he hadn't when he called the end of the game before signalling the mark.
He had his hands on the ball just before the siren went and completed the mark just as the siren went.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if they hadn’t paid it, and I wouldn’t have been pissed off if they didn’t pay it, we’d already won after all, so it’s not a huge deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had his hands on the ball just before the siren went and completed the mark just as the siren went.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if they hadn’t paid it, and I wouldn’t have been pi**ed off if they didn’t pay it, we’d already won after all, so it’s not a huge deal.

The game technically ends when the ump blows the whistle, not when the siren goes. It was legit

I wouldn’t have been surprised if they hadn’t paid it, and I wouldn’t have been pi**ed off if they didn’t pay it, we’d already won after all, so it’s not a huge deal.
It is in the Carlton Autopsy thread, every second post mentions it.

At the game I thought he marked it just before the siren.

Went home and watched the last quarter and he definitely marks it after the siren.

But before the umpire signals end of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back