List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Coming from the bloke who who gives me s**t for strawman arguments for fu** sake. Pick a bloke who's been injured and at his lowest value point currently in the first year of a 4 year contract while the teams at its lowest point since Neeld was here.

How about this? List our better key defenders and go...
I'll answer for you no one.
Nobody on our list bar 2 would we get pick 6 for ATM😂😂😂

Coming from the bloke who who gives me s**t for strawman arguments for fu** sake. Pick a bloke who's been injured and at his lowest value point currently in the first year of a 4 year contract while the teams at its lowest point since Neeld was here.

How about this? List our better key defenders and go...
I'll answer for you no one.
Why do you keep derailing the conversation? I didn’t say anything about his performance, I just asked what his value is

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Now you campaigners getting tricky we'll need to trade pick 2 for an ex pick 2 just to trade petracca for pick 2 unless ofcourse gcs get priority pick then wed have to trade pick 3 for an ex pick 3 just to trade Brayshaw for pick 3. No player on our list is worth as much as last year besides Harmes so cut the crap😂😂

Tmac played his best footy last year with a raw as fu** weideman. He doesn't need support he needs to not be injured and not have a bunch of dumb campaigners kicking it to him
He was playing with Hogan

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Ben King who Gold Coast used our pick from Hogan (pick 6) is apparently wanting out of GC asap according to Caro.

202cm key forward who's kicked 13 goals from 12 games as an 18 year old.

We could do with another forward, wonder what it woud take to get him.

booshboy

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ben King who Gold Coast used our pick from Hogan (pick 6) is apparently wanting out of GC asap according to Caro.

IF that's true, what a pea heart. Cant even last 12 months away from home, having said that you do feel really sorry for kids who's life long dreams are dampened by being drafted to the GC.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

We could do with another forward, wonder what it woud take to get him.

Say goodbye to pick 2 then if you want him

IF that's true, what a pea heart. Cant even last 12 months away from home, having said that you do feel really sorry for kids who's life long dreams are dampened by being drafted to the GC.

Can’t be that hard to just put in a really s**t interview.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Something is coming back with him, i would prefer to hold onto it off we could get Anderson.

A outside mid is probably more important to us over another tall at the moment.

If GC get a compensation pick we might as well trade pick 3. But if we give them our pick they don’t really need a compensation pick, do they?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back