Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Luke Jackson training with fre0

giphy.gif

CCTV footage of Shermanator upon hearing this news.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Do we still have a fetish for Qlders in the draft?

Watched Vic Metro play QLD in U17s yesterday and the Qld boys pushed them pretty much all day. Vics kicked away late.

Our scout will be salivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Do we still have a fetish for Qlders in the draft?

Watched Vic Metro play QLD in U17s yesterday and the Qld boys pushed them pretty much all day. Vics kicked away late.

Our scout will be salivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you happen to notice Bailey Scott's brother out there?

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

QLD Lion 2019

Debutant
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think you will find a lot of Academy players training with their respective clubs. I saw photos recently of the Suns seniors training with Budarick & Oea and the Lions with Cumbaland & Griffiths all participating. Gives them great experience I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think you will find a lot of Academy players training with their respective clubs. I saw photos recently of the Suns seniors training with Budarick & Oea and the Lions with Cumbaland & Griffiths all participating. Gives them great experience I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t think Jackson’s an Academy player

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We seem to have an inverse relationship with draft strength in a particular year so I say load up big on 2020.

Don't worry, they'll all be superstars in comparison to any trade by August next year.:rolleyes:

How come talk is Gold Coast will get a priority pick and get pick 1 and 2, sliding us down the order. Didnt they change the rules so priority would be end of first round? Or was that compensation for loss of free agents

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How come talk is Gold Coast will get a priority pick and get pick 1 and 2, sliding us down the order. Didnt they change the rules so priority would be end of first round? Or was that compensation for loss of free agents

They make up the rules as they go.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Its called corruption, the weapon of choice to make the league ‘fair and balanced’.

Back