Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newman didnt cost us much.....
True that. And Newman vs Papley, one can imagine they would hold on harder.

Really I just like finding an excuse to bag out the Colas.

FFS 🙄 no wonder people post less and less. A simple comment about passing on info to the True Carlton supporters (all people on the Carlton forum. It was a complement) and you straight away turn it into a us v them issue.

Seriously look in the mirror. See ya

All supporters are true supporters Soapy. Different personalities but supporters nonetheless.
The reason some may post less may have more to do with being ridiculed for not having an opinion that aligns with the consensus.
This can be a difficult river to navigate for some.......and from what I see, the post counts here aren't going down. They're flying.

Rhetorical Q: Anyway, if you're right and Papley is a miss, what makes for plan B & C?
We can't go through this trade/draft period without finding some dangerous forwards.

Shiel has been good but he wasn't what Essendon really needed.
He actullly would have suited us better than for how he fits into Essendon.

Essendon also didn't 'need' to pay 2 first rounders for him......think about that.....2 first rounders
Still better than paying 2 firsts for old Gibbs lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Betts is media rumours. Not even being considered
Papley highly unlikely. Swans won't let him go.
Coniglio hasn't made decision but club confident
Many other names in the mix not even being discussed
Teague to be announced very soon
Same source that told you daisy definitely wasn't getting another contract or a different one?

From good intuition.
So you’re usually good with your gut feel?

I am too but just not getting a read on this one either way so I’m only hopeful.

It’s funny though - both Carlton and Hawks supporters are confident that he goes to their club - bar a couple on each side.

I’m liking these Wayne Campbell stories.

On the outer, doesn’t have a relationship with Cogs. Responsible for many of there departures.

Doesn’t have good relationships with players, staff.

Surely helps with our Cog chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back