Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

He would have to play this week you'd think, going off Pep's wheel of rotation it would be pretty dumb to transfer out a player that has just been rotated as he's due to get a game.
Except mahrez had a fantastic game.

Bringing in origi? They have the super cup Thursday and mane is likely to start after that..
Fortunately my care factor is zero. He can be bench fodder if it fails. Thanks for the heads up!
Any thoughts on injury risks for the best players playing too much? non factor or could be something in it?

Last edited:
Fortunately my care factor is zero. He can be bench fodder if it fails. Thanks for the heads up!
Any thoughts on injury risks for the best players playing too much? non factor or could be something in it?
Potentially, but not sure it'd have much impact.

Alisson to De Gea for me. Gutted with my score of 63. My own fault for having so many transfered players in my team. Pepe & Lo Celso got me 1 point combined. Happy with Man U first game. On to week 2. Good transferring and luck to all.

a disappointing 69 for me week one, but holding the transfer this week. All of my 50/50 decisions went the wrong way week 1, but it is marathon not a sprint.

Alisson to De Gea for me. Gutted with my score of 63. My own fault for having so many transfered players in my team. Pepe & Lo Celso got me 1 point combined. Happy with Man U first game. On to week 2. Good transferring and luck to all.

Tried to warn you about the triple Liverpool defence. Way too many eggs in one basket. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried to warn you about the triple Liverpool defence. Way too many eggs in one basket. :(
Allison will be straight back in when fit. When??? Didn't end up going with De Gea though. Will use the cash made to bring in a uber player. Might chase Sterling or Mo for GW3. Mane starting this week and doing what Mane does will mess with my head even more.

Allison will be straight back in when fit. When??? Didn't end up going with De Gea though. Will use the cash made to bring in a uber player. Might chase Sterling or Mo for GW3. Mane starting this week and doing what Mane does will mess with my head even more.
The fact you had neither of Sterling or Salah to start with is well past moronic.

Anyone have any clue on Barkley, stats suggest all good... Man U get 3 on the board after he got subbed off.
Surely he gets a solid run at it?

Which smokies are on your radar?
Boly 5.0 def & Maddison 7.0 mid here

The fact you had neither of Sterling or Salah to start with is well past moronic.
Nothing wrong with that, both got high scores this week sure, but having both will deplete what else you can have around and in terms of strikers that gives you * all, or you have to pick lesser defenders which is always a risk.

I've swapped Harry Kane for Rashford for this week, mainly because they are playing City.

Nothing wrong with that, both got high scores this week sure, but having both will deplete what else you can have around and in terms of strikers that gives you fu** all, or you have to pick lesser defenders which is always a risk.

I've swapped Harry Kane for Rashford for this week, mainly because they are playing City.
Having neither is a bigger risk IMO

Having neither is a bigger risk IMO
Salah scored points in bunches last year, not that much of a risk if you can pick the times that he is going to suffer. I did that last year and switched to Mane. I also have De Bruyne who is cheaper 3 and the year before last years injury riddle season he picked up 209 pts, Sterling last year got 239. That 3 pts gives me Firminho instead of Deeney (or someone like that) which is 44 points - net gain of 14.

Pukki made all the right runs against Liverpool and looks like a decent cheap option. Was a good finish as well. Will still need to see a bit more of him, but based on that performance he will score a few goals this season. Norwich were very attacking!

Salah scored points in bunches last year, not that much of a risk if you can pick the times that he is going to suffer. I did that last year and switched to Mane. I also have De Bruyne who is cheaper 3 and the year before last years injury riddle season he picked up 209 pts, Sterling last year got 239. That 3 pts gives me Firminho instead of Deeney (or someone like that) which is 44 points - net gain of 14.
KDB is a great pick - but you don't know if he's going to get injured again or not. If he stays fit, 100% he is worth having.

Very simplistic way of looking at it.

KDB is a great pick - but you don't know if he's going to get injured again or not. If he stays fit, 100% he is worth having.

Very simplistic way of looking at it.
It is, but at the same time I'm confident in my predictions. You've also got some second year players who are talented like Felipe Anderson - who are still cheap.

Wolves (H) Vs Man U. is the head jobber for me this week... Currently got De Gea benched (going Ryan vs WHM) and then fielding Martial with Jota benched... Will the Man U Defense hold or can the Wolves crack them open at home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back