barry fu

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2009
The Chioggia clump
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sth Freo/Forest/Tricky Trees
Fu The Flog shall fly in for this 1, with some of the baby Fu's in tow.

Outside of football, both Melbourne and Sydney are great rivals off the field as much as on. Both boasting claims of being Stralya's second city, behind Fremantle.
Sydney - Mrs Maquaries chair. Melbourne - Berlin Chair.
Will you rub my head, make it all shiny and new?

Melbourne's all time selected Super 6 sported Resplendent Red And White to close out their considerable careers.

Norm Smith.
Steven Tingay.
Gerard Healy.
David Cordner.
Ronald Dale The Blood Barassi.
And Adrian Battiston...
Yet again proving the old adage - If it aint Red And White - it aint right.

Peter Costello and Paul Keating.
Hot chips with vinegar.

This Rnd 2003, The Swans stuffed Melbourne 14. 10 (94) 9. 6 (60) :$ to secure our top 4 spot come finals.
That same year, some Swan by the name of A.Goodes won the Brownlow. Remember him?

So with May out in August, this looks to be a run of Mills type turn around for the Might of The Red And White.

Fu The Flippant and his Fledglings look forward to flipping the bird at this Fridays Futy to the tune of.

Who r ya.
Who r ya.

All in the best possible taste.

Onwards To Victory!

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
I have to think McLean will be replaced this week. He's given it his all but he is rightfully out of his depth at the moment. He seems to run out of puff in the 2nd half badly when he'll get shifted forward or to the bench. No shame in it, he hasn't ever done a professional pre-season so he has a long way to go to get his body into 4-quarter shape.

I'd be bringing in Knoll or Amartey for him. I'd prefer to see Amartey personally, but they both seem to have hit their straps in the last few weeks. Maybe they got a rev-up from the coaches saying that a seniors berth is in their sights if they step up.

I wouldn't be against James Bell getting another go of it but I would also love to see Sam Wicks get rewarded for an excellent year in the reserves.

I have to think McLean will be replaced this week. He's given it his all but he is rightfully out of his depth at the moment. He seems to run out of puff in the 2nd half badly when he'll get shifted forward or to the bench. No shame in it, he hasn't ever done a professional pre-season so he has a long way to go to get his body into 4-quarter shape.

I'd be bringing in Knoll or Amartey for him. I'd prefer to see Amartey personally, but they both seem to have hit their straps in the last few weeks. Maybe they got a rev-up from the coaches saying that a seniors berth is in their sights if they step up.

I wouldn't be against James Bell getting another go of it but I would also love to see Sam Wicks get rewarded for an excellent year in the reserves.

Why does McLean have to be dropped at all? Why not just give him some help? Like another ruck who can give him some respite. It’s not rocket science.

And it’s not like we don’t have others who could be dropped (looking squarely at Fox.)

Fu The Flog shall fly in for this 1, with some of the baby Fu's in tow.

Outside of football, both Melbourne and Sydney are great rivals off the field as much as on. Both boasting claims of being Stralya's second city, behind Fremantle.
Sydney - Mrs Maquaries chair. Melbourne - Berlin Chair.
Will you rub my head, make it all shiny and new?

Melbourne's all time selected Super 6 sported Resplendent Red And White to close out their considerable careers.

Norm Smith.
Steven Tingay.
Gerard Healy.
David Cordner.
Ronald Dale The Blood Barassi.
And Adrian Battiston...
Yet again proving the old adage - If it aint Red And White - it aint right.

Peter Costello and Paul Keating.
Hot chips with vinegar.

This Rnd 2003, The Swans stuffed Melbourne 14. 10 (94) 9. 6 (60) :$ to secure our top 4 spot come finals.
That same year, some Swan by the name of A.Goodes won the Brownlow. Remember him?

So with May out in August, this looks to be a run of Mills type turn around for the Might of The Red And White.

Fu The Flippant and his Fledglings look forward to flipping the bird at this Fridays Futy to the tune of.

Who r ya.
Who r ya.

All in the best possible taste.

Onwards To Victory!
:tearsofjoy:

Enjoy Fu!

Not really they may want to see what others have to offer. McLean plays a good half and then drops off.

And a debutant will fair any differently?

Either way we’re gonna have a ruck who can only go with Gawn for a half (and even then will get monstered.) So we might as well have two rucks. One decent half each. Help each other out.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Reid needs a hand , reckon they will play one of amerty of knoll, hope amerty

Or horse will play melican and push mccartin forward

Still reckon we need amerty

Or they could bring in Knoll or Amartey and push McLean forward.

not many left to get a game

5CC9054F-98CF-45D5-B5F8-C661FB4A8F04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back