Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own view is that Trump loses next year and calls the election "rigged" - his people come out, there's shooting and rioting, dozens, maybe a few hundred nationwide die.

This economy is already off the peak, the cycle is downward now. Basically what will happen is the long delayed 2008 collapse economic reckoning.

Obama could have dealt with this all by releasing the pressure with a few well publicised trials and jail terms of Bear Sterns/Lehman types, but being a Wall Street Democrat, he squibbed it.

This. Republicans like Matt Shae are gearing up for exactly that.

This. Republicans like Matt Shae are gearing up for exactly that.

Trump was already saying it about 2016 - he never genuinely thought he was gunna win.

His plan was to set up TrumpTV and steal Fox advertisers with the key content being how evil Hillary stole the election.

Pretty much what Fox would have done anyway.

Trump was already saying it about 2016 - he never genuinely thought he was gunna win.

His plan was to set up TrumpTV and steal Fox advertisers with the key content being how evil Hillary stole the election.

Pretty much what Fox would have done anyway.

“I’ll be the most famous man in the world”

Come to think of it, I never quite trusted that Kennedy crime family...

I don't think Al Capone did either and sure enough he was proved right when Joe's younger kid went after his dad's business rivals. Ironically Joe Kennedy got around the anti alcohol laws in the prohibition by importing "medicinal whiskey".

LOL.

I don't think Al Capone did either and sure enough he was proved right when Joe's younger kid went after his dad's business rivals. Ironically Joe Kennedy got around the anti alcohol laws in the prohibition by importing "medicinal whiskey".

LOL.

If it was the mob it was almost certainly Sam Giancana

Agreed, and there is no way 'the invisible hand' can do this. Nor will it be sufficient if it's not a united, global effort. Unfortunately IMO, the contradictions of capitalism still have a long way to go to play out organically, meaning that our timeline is probably not going to align in a way that gets us out of this.

Spot on. Sadly.

There is an old truism that knowledge is power. But the inverse - that power is ignorance - doesn't get ascribed nearly enough weight, and will be our undoing as a species on this planet.

Have a feeling Beijing going to take a stronger stand in HK soon to make a point.

Sad 😓

The Beijing leadership are obsessed with not repeating the "mistakes" the Soviets made in the 1980s, which led to the fall of that regime.

They are on record as saying that the Tianenmen response was "correct".

They would have known this crunch point was coming at some point soon anyway.

If it was the mob it was almost certainly Sam Giancana

Long before his time.

EDIT - I mean what Joe got up to was before all that, it was around the time of prohibition. When RFK went after them it was around the time Sam Giancana was boss of the Chicago mob which was 30 or 40 years later.

These days people have replaced religious doctrine with right v left doctrine. The tribalism is only getting worse on both sides as people become more entrenched in their views. Polarising figures like Trump just speed the process along by increasing the divide along marginal lines.
The way politics is heading, it's going to be like the crusades again, but religion won't be the instigator. The battles won't be full scale but you will see increased reprisals on attacks made by left and right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These days people have replaced religious doctrine with right v left doctrine. The tribalism is only getting worse on both sides as people become more entrenched in their views. Polarising figures like Trump just speed the process along by increasing the divide along marginal lines.
The way politics is heading, it's going to be like the crusades again, but religion won't be the instigator. The battles won't be full scale but you will see increased reprisals on attacks made by left and right
I agree. The attacks will be hard to stop as well because as we already saw last week - sides are looking to blame one another and score points. The shootings instantly turned to trump is responsible but the ohio shooting was different and not a democrat and vice versa. Media and politicians have just as much blood on their hands and it's getting worse. Sadly there is more interest in scoring points then condemning the violence.

What’s he doing that can’t be done without a tail? 😂😂😂
Reading the article it seems it helps stabilise people with balance issues or workers that have to manually flex multiple times a day as part of the work. Fatigue associated with it will be reduced allowing for less errors or injuries as a result. Though it does look funny in the video without this context.😁

Reading the article it seems it helps stabilise people with balance issues or workers that have to manually flex multiple times a day as part of the work. Fatigue associated with it will be reduced allowing for less errors or injuries as a result. Though it does look funny in the video without this context.😁

Ahh. I only looked at the video. Imagine rocking up to work with a tail....

“What’s that Jim?”

“Oh that’s my new tail. Helps with fatigue”

Thought so, found it interesting that they named everyone else but didn’t name him..

There’s definitely some really sus stuff going on there. Jimmy Savile was inside the royal family circle too.
I thought Prince Andrew was involved somewhere too.

It's why Kevin Spacey released that weird video before Christmas. It was a warning shot to those that dared to throw him under the bus. He was on the Epstein Lolita Express flight logs. He knows a lot. Look at the mug at 0.35 in the video (it was given to him by Royalty...UK royalty):

People brushed it off as a Frank Underwood video. But there are several references in there.

I thought Prince Andrew was involved somewhere too.

It's why Kevin Spacey released that weird video before Christmas. It was a warning shot to those that dared to throw him under the bus. He was on the Epstein Lolita Express flight logs. He knows a lot. Look at the mug at 0.35 in the video (it was given to him by Royalty...UK royalty):

People brushed it off as a Frank Underwood video. But there are several references in there.

Andrew was named first time round, there's pics of him with one of the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back