Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns Co-Captain has come out and said they need a 'Luke Hodge' type player with experience to help lead the younger guys. What's Betts worth? If we end up with P3 (No GC PP), is there a way we can turn P3 and our next years 1st, plus trading of players, into P 1& 2? Are Melb looking at any of our players? Surely they could do with a Josh Jenkins type................................

Not sure if this has been posted but i think that a front ended PP will not be granted based on the other clubs objections to it based on compromising of live pick trading

EDIT: And I am glad it seems our club has taken issue with a PP with the AFL..a tick from me on that
It's easily fixed. The difference between pick 3 and 4 is 200 points.

Given them a P1 PP and give us a compensation pick 56. That will give us a bonus 7 points.

Making out like bandits.

after last year and this year..no doubt he is saying ***king melbourne..screwed us last year with the pick swap and carrying on this year screwing us with their ladder finish position
He also had a crack at the AFL - they wanted clubs to trade their future picks, but then go and devalue that with priority selections after the deal is done.

Fair call!

Funny he said don't they already have pick 1 - isn't that enough of a pick

That was a great listen. It would be great if we could have the same amount of faith in the football department that we have in the draft team. Hamish has a great football mind and so much knowledge, yet also exudes passion. Meanwhile we appoint brain dead idiots in to senior roles in the club who are not capable of performing those roles.

If Melbourne get pick 2, why would they pick a mid? Wouldn't they pick on needs?
If it seems that Noah Anderson might be the implied top target from Haggis' interview, then a trade with Melbourne might be on the cards. We trade pick 3 and Jenkins for pick 2. This would help them next year up forward and they still get pick 3 to take to the draft. We get Noah Anderson

If it seems that Noah Anderson might be the implied top target from Haggis' interview, then a trade with Melbourne might be on the cards. We trade pick 3 and Jenkins for pick 2. This would help them next year up forward and they still get pick 3 to take to the draft. We get Noah Anderson
Tom Green Bid first ;) just to s**t GWS off. I wouldnt mind Green but I can see him being a GWS Captain in 7 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bad luck as they have pick 2...unless GC take Rowell. If they have him as their 1st pick though, can they be tempted to drop 1 spot butr pick up a need in Jenkins? - they are short of a key goal kicking forward
You're over thinking this mate.
Rowell and Anderson are no chance to land at the crows.

You're over thinking this mate.
Rowell and Anderson are no chance to land at the crows.
I think that Haggis was hinting at Anderson in the interview - that is where the spitballing is coming from. Having said that, if Haggis really wants Anderson, then they will no doubt sound out both GC and Melbourne to see if they could trade up - negligent not to

What if Anderson is there at our pick - would we risk bidding on Tom Green? - what if GWS passed!!
Go back and search the same site Road to the Draft : Green was interviewed hmm 3-4 weeks ago? Have a listen . Kid has it in spades. Green doesnt get talked up because most suspect he is going to Giants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back