List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So congratulations to the recruitment team (BOND 007) on the second Rising Star nomination for the year. Our haul in 2017 have proven fruitful,

Now - how about you look at how we get an inside midfielder in this year’s draft that will earn us another Rising Star nomination in 2020+

Last edited:

Mate, I am one of the people with Waterman out, as I have had for the last four weeks now. If you actually read this board you’d know that, but you don’t. You just log on, bash the same two players, lie about trade and injury news then log off.

You’re allowed to think a kid isn’t best 22 for the reigning premiers without acting like he’s the worst player to ever play AFL and his mere presence is an insult to us as fans. Analysing football players isn’t a “he’s elite” or “he’s garbage” proposal, there’s actually some space in between that people can fit into.

I hope Waterman isn’t in our team come finals, as I have had him as an out for four weeks now, but if he is in there I’m not going to throw a tantrum or dedicate my whole existence to slagging him off on BigFooty. It’ll be fine. The world will keep spinning. Also, nobody mentioned Masten in this trade and draft rumours thread except you (surprise surprise).
Badge it's so sad that even without the DH cats post I know wh I'll you are replying too.

I’ve seen signs of O’Neill to think he could develop into a wingman. He has a decent footy iq and working on his endurance and strength will be a major part to him making it.

Hopefully in November our recruitment team will draft us at least 1 top draw inside midfielder. Having watched Ainsworth not change his ball drop and struggle, MAllen try but look too slow and Brayshaw trundle along as an honest WAFL player, we don’t have many options from the Sheed pick many years back to O’Neill that fill our midfield need.
Any player that can floor opposition players without touching them is pure class :tearsofjoy:

Do congratulations to the recruitment team (BOND 007) on the second Rising Star nomination for the year. Our haul in 2017 have proven fruitful,

Now - how about you look at how we get an inside midfielder in this year’s draft that will earn us another Rising Star nomination in 2020+

Just email the Club to congratulate..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So billy frampton port cant get a game for port seniors . The 200cm big man is averaging 15 touches 6 marks and 2.7 goals in the sanfl this year but the crazy thing is he is not rucking at all due to port having so many number 1 rucks .

Would be the perfect mcinnes replacement and we have a very good track record of getting guys up to accecptable ruck levels .

Should get him for bugger all

So congratulations to the recruitment team (BOND 007) on the second Rising Star nomination for the year. Our haul in 2017 have proven fruitful,

Have faith young Padwan - have faith👌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd really struggle to see Masto leaving Perth. He's got a young family, a wide friendship network, a couple of businesses and his wife's work as well. Reckon the kid that started off doing work experience in the Eagles team store will finish his career there
Won't be any room for him at the new one........it's about half the size of the old one at Subiaco.

So billy frampton port cant get a game for port seniors . The 200cm big man is averaging 15 touches 6 marks and 2.7 goals in the sanfl this year but the crazy thing is he is not rucking at all due to port having so many number 1 rucks .

Would be the perfect mcinnes replacement and we have a very good track record of getting guys up to accecptable ruck levels .

Should get him for bugger all
Yep. I'd get him but have him as our main WAFL ruckmen with Bailey Williams. Delist Brooksby.

Little bit of commentary in WAToday (AKA - The Age) about Tim Kelly here.
His manager realised he messed up big time last year so “leaving the door open” softens up everyone’s stance when he requests a trade again. Even if it’s a 95/5, WC/Freo type thing, at least he’s “considering” other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back