Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With darky its all about his opinion - fair enough - but no reason to ruffle the feathers
It’s unique darky thought.

but he puts it out there, it’s out there but good luck to him, unique.

Looks like they trained on a "softer surface" Jen. ;)

Darky the above
More than a post
It's lyrics
Could be a chorus
Lyrical poet with a master plan

Darky is a beat poet. Alan Ginsburg eat your heart out.

Looks like they trained on a "softer surface" Jen. ;)

Bear and Shaz together

Raptures:)

(Even if Bear is a bit out of sorts this season; he’ll be back after a big strong preseason)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting change of venue. I guess it's the only way to do a closed session if we ever had the urge to do one. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it for the sake of the surface.

Maybe left field, could the Trinity grammar ground's dimensions be similar to that of Adelaide Oval? Wouldn't be the most bizarre idea, to train on a ground similar to the one we'll be playing on.

Not sure what the Holden Center's dimensions are, but I'd imagine they would more closely reflect those of the G as we play there the most.

Not sure what the Holden Center's dimensions are, but I'd imagine they would more closely reflect those of the G as we play there the most.

Holden centre’s dimensions match the MCG

The mail is that Moore trained as a forward/ruck.
Good. My hope is that he kills it in the finals and the club regards Cox as expendable if we can grab another key defender.

The mail is that Moore trained as a forward/ruck.

The shift forward for Moore makes perfect sense. If he can last the distance, it could be a game-changer for us in the finals.

My confidence that he will stay healthy is not as high as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back