List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling a banner day for Dermie would be rocking up to a club running the forwards through a drill and then calling them in to talk about himself for an hour grab then his pay and jump back in his Jeep Wrangler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
POTY!
laughing.gif

Jack Martin must now enter the conversation, given he’s out of favour with the Suns and Dew. An absolute gun who might appreciate a reunion with Lynch, Prestia and Caddy, and be prepared to take 10-15% less to join a club in the premiership window than, say, North, Essendon or the Saints. With Bolton a possibility to be lured away, BEllis potentially on the move as a FA, and who knows if Cotch’s hammies will ever get him back to full power, he’d be an enormous get.

I’d be after Higgins while we are in the window. An A grader on the cheap that will provide that extra class. Could play him as a ruck rover or out on a wing left vacant by Ellis.

Jack Martin must now enter the conversation, given he’s out of favour with the Suns and Dew. An absolute gun who might appreciate a reunion with Lynch, Prestia and Caddy, and be prepared to take 10-15% less to join a club in the premiership window than, say, North, Essendon or the Saints. With Bolton a possibility to be lured away, BEllis potentially on the move as a FA, and who knows if Cotch’s hammies will ever get him back to full power, he’d be an enormous get.
Would rather just keep Bolton

Keep Bolton for half what we'd have to pay Martin, without having to trade at least a first rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happy at Adelaide wants out

That sounds like half the team.

Image result for crows power stance

If the AFL is serious about the Suns they need to get 3 or 4 good older players, with great character in. Stabilize the team and then build from there.

Initially they bought in idiots and ended up with a terrible culture

I’d be after Higgins while we are in the window. An A grader on the cheap that will provide that extra class. Could play him as a ruck rover or out on a wing left vacant by Ellis.

agreed, would be an amazing pick up

If the AFL is serious about the Suns they need to get 3 or 4 good older players, with great character in. Stabilize the team and then build from there.

Initially they bought in idiots and ended up with a terrible culture
We should Parcel townso butler and menadue for a gc priority pick , no one would better 2 premiership players on the table , certainly worth thinking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back