• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With the sort of people and organisations involved in anything to do with Epstein, I'd advise everyone to be wary of just believing what you see, hear and read without actually being there close up, and making sure that you were not dealing with some realistic face masks like in the movies. There's so much at stake in this case, that to expect the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, is ill advised.

Way too early on this one to make a call one way or another. Although, I'd expect that Epstein had planned for the current situation and had a whole host of plans ready for this, including ones involving trying to get him our of jail under the pretext of some kind of medical crisis, and then to possibly be declared dead, when he was not, and to get whisked away to someone to live a few more years in freedom of sorts. Whether he would actually be able to execute or successfully get away with any plan like this, I haven't the foggiest. So many things could go wrong in a plan like this. He could probably easily be doublecrossed by those who are meant to help him, even if the plan did commence.
I heard he's shacked up with Howard Hughes. And Elvis. And the original Lassie (dead my arse).

Prince Andrew also has questions to answer on shenanigans with one of Epstein's underage girls. He showed up early at Balmoral Castle after the 'suicide' apparently and Fergie left in a huffy.

They look quite chummy.

andrew.jpg

A four minute video segment on "A Current Affair" on Epstein and the Australian witness tonight.

Including someone who claims in an interview that he only got away with it because he was a billionaire.
Conveniently forgetting/ignoring the power of blackmail aspect of Epstein's modus operandi.

Not that I'd expect Ch9 or any of the main stream media to go anywhere near the wider and deeper details of Epstein's life.
Tip of the iceberg stuff is probably all the sheep get.

Why would they go to the trouble of this whole body double exchange thing? If they could do that, surely they could just kill him.

With all his money, influence and connections he could have jetted out somewhere the US would have real problems getting him back, before they jailed him. He must have known. Maybe he just gave up.

I wonder who he bequeathed all his money to as an aside.

How long after he was dead was that photo taken. How long had he'd been in prison for since the "original" photo had been taken?

How long after he was dead was that photo taken. How long had he'd been in prison for since the "original" photo had been taken?
The hook on your nose will only change with plastic surgery. Why would you get surgery to adda hook?

The photo on him after being in custody with a stubble also doesn't look much like him with reverse nose job and deep wrinkles.

However since his apparent suicide seems FBI have gone nuts and raided his Island. Not being alive, he can't put blocks through the courts anymore to stop authorities searching his properties.

The hook on your nose will only change with plastic surgery. Why would you get surgery to adda hook?

The photo on him after being in custody with a stubble also doesn't look much like him with reverse nose job and deep wrinkles.

However since his apparent suicide seems FBI have gone nuts and raided his Island. Not being alive, he can't put blocks through the courts anymore to stop authorities searching his properties.

Your looking for evidence to fit your theory. This "conspiracy" doesn't need anything else other than the facts that are in front of everyone.

Now this is weird.
All those conflicting reports about last months injuries on Epstein in jail that resulted in him being put on suicide watch, and now this article today claiming categorically that Epstein claimed be was attacked. (unsubstantiated and with no source).

Disinformation? Probably.

Did he make an earlier suicide attempt? We don’t know: Epstein claimed he was attacked, and the prison has made no final determination whether his earlier near-death experience was a suicide attempt or an attack

Your looking for evidence to fit your theory. This "conspiracy" doesn't need anything else other than the facts that are in front of everyone.
I don't have a theory and have no idea what's going on. Just stating the facts.

1.The nose on the dead person said to be JE does not match JE's nose. Pictures in a previous post.

2. FBI from yesterday are raiding his Island in the Caribbean, Little Saint James. They did not have permission to do this before he died as unlike his NY property was not under US jurisdiction and JE was previously in court opposing permission to search.

I don't have a theory and have no idea what's going on. Just stating the facts.

1.The nose on the dead person said to be JE does not match JE's nose. Pictures in a previous post.
It's not a fact the noses are different.

Photos taken at completely different angles, under completely different lighting, at completely different times and when a person was alive and one after "they'd" hung themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...y/news-story/90920cea913022f318c68a0d9ece8867

Source says guard wasn’t correctional officer Federal prisons facing shortages of fully trained guards have resorted to having other types of support staff fill in for correctional officers, including clerical workers and teachers. Jail policy called for guards to check Epstein every 30 minutes, but investigators have learned those checks weren’t done for several hours in the hours before he was discovered on Saturday That’s according to a second person who was not authorised to discuss the matter and also spoke on condition of anonymity.

Let's see if this un-named source information is validated from the official enquiries.

Could what is alleged above about support staff filling in for correction officers, be happening in any Australian prisons too?

It's not a fact the noses are different.

Photos taken at completely different angles, under completely different lighting, at completely different times and when a person was alive and one after "they'd" hung themselves.
You can get the exact angle giving the same profile. One was supposed to be dead, although not covered and in the other photo published he was being given oxygen, so can't have been allegedly dead for long.

This won't change the cartilage of the nose, and ears are different as well. However, make of it what you will.

Suicide is not confirmed, hanging is not confirmed and as the cell has no door knobs, light fitting or bars so the investigation will be interesting.

However, make of it what you will.

Here's some worth reading food for thought on the collision of Epstein, Conspiracies and Social Media.

With Jeffrey Epstein’s Death, Conspiracy Theories Have Officially Gone Mainstream
After news of Epstein’s suicide broke on Saturday morning, conspiracy theories proliferated online — but does this mark a turning point?

The top alleged pic of Epstein, looks more like a face mask or dummy face.
I'm not yet convinced it's actually a real face in that pic.

Looks like he was dead for quite some time to me which is probably why the prison has had to admit he wasn't checked for several hours, he has a kind of lividity on the visible side of his face. Which might mean he was rested with that side down, he seems to have a lot of blood in his face.

Compared to a more recent photo of him...

View attachment 725778
Can't compare completely different profiles.

This picture from his initial arrest court appearance on 9th July has a straight nose and can't see his ears. To a hook nose a month later?

The so called prison photo does looks strange and unlike any other photos of him. Was this taken after the 5 hour blackout in Manhatten on 14th July?

Last edited:
Can't compare completely different profiles.

View attachment 725944

This picture from his initial arrest court appearance on 9th July has a straight nose and can't see his ears. To a hook nose a month later?

The so called prison photo does looks strange and unlike any other photos of him. Was this taken after the 5 hour blackout in Manhatten on 14th July?

View attachment 725955
You can't compare a photo of him alive and smiling to a photo of him deceased either, but that didn't stop you. The photo of him on the trolley (deceased) is clearly him, with the main difference to other photos being that he's dead.

Time for this topic to go to the Conspiracy board.

Time for this topic to go to the Conspiracy board.

There is already a Jeffrey Epstein thread on the Conspiracy Board. It's a good thread. Here for anyone who wants to take a look: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-jeffrey-epstein.1156985/page-5#post-62294320

I was going to address this earlier today, while much of the chat around Epstein's death verges on conspiracy theory the internet is flooded with it and it's actually become quite understandably given the circumstances and his profile, mainstream.

As long as we don't go full tilt we should be alright here for a little while until more solid information comes out and it settles down a bit. Personally, I do think that is Jeffrey Epstein on the trolley even if his death is dodgy as.

Back