News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to laugh, people come here wanting rumours, then when someone drops one, they carry on like Di heads with a whole lot of who’s your sauce crap.

That’s ok. I’m happy to put my hand up and say I’m the Richard Cranium, however, rumours are like magic. If you believe, why does anyone care what someone else says.

Some people are willing to believe in magic, that’s ok but some are not. If you believe, if you trust and respect the person who posts the rumours who gives a rats toss bag what anyone like me says. If they are going to change their perspective because some negative flog says the rumour can not be true, their belief wasn’t overly strong in the first place.

Anywhoo, player agents are like used car sales people. They just tell everyone what they want ti hear and be buggered about the truth.

Heard a rumour the other day.Peter Sumich may be an assistant coach at Adelaide next year.
He can replace both Campo & Hart in one...

Heard a rumour the other day.Peter Sumich may be an assistant coach at Adelaide next year.
Oh yeah right dikhed who's your sauce a mate of a mate I bet and what's wrong with Teague coming back now that he's not getting the Carlton job he probably only left like everyone else cos of our s**t culture and anyway The Batchelor is pretty s**t this year with that astrophysicist knob who barracks for Port must be a Campaigner

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Oh yeah right dikhed who's your sauce a mate of a mate I bet and what's wrong with Teague coming back now that he's not getting the Carlton job he probably only left like everyone else cos of our s**t culture and anyway The Batchelor is pretty s**t this year with that astrophysicist knob who barracks for Port must be a Campaigner

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

He's a Port man? Figures. Good looking bloke but his hair looks awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke wanted him for years but club told him Campo is enough.
My understanding Faith, was that his business prevented him from leaving WA up until recently ....then IIRC hee would only move if it were a head coaching role

He maybe fearing now, about being out of the game too long ....sparking a change of heart

Last edited:
THread title change totally unnecessary.

90% of threads descend into petty personal attacks on this board...

Would be more use having a "No Current Petty Personal Attacks" title prefix available.

THread title change totally unnecessary.

90% of threads descend into petty personal attacks on this board...

Would be more use having a "No Current Petty Personal Attacks" tag available.

I was hoping there'd be a rumour that we're into Harrison Petty from the Demons.

Have to laugh, people come here wanting rumours, then when someone drops one, they carry on like Di heads with a whole lot of who’s your sauce crap.
If anyone does have any good rumours but don't want to put up with any associated bullshit, feel free to create a dupe/troll account to post your goss. That way everyone gets to read it and its a lot easier to ignore the dumb questioning that is sure to follow. Also feel free to have some fun when coming up with a name of the new account, a reference to the equine species and your favourite colour could certainly work well.

Not talking about last year. Clearly they’ve made changes that have made a difference, yeah?
My post that you so stupidly responded to required some thought to process. Burton in charge of fitness at the Lions, peak injury, ressies a s**t show, club in crisis, coach sacked. Came to the Crows, oh look De ja vu, minus the coach getting sacked. And people were surprised at that. Good job on maintaining your classically dumb responses though.

Last edited:
Always been the way on this board ....has driven away some genuine posters with inside info, over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back