FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
FFS, Hutchy, for once and for all, f**k off with your American wild card round bullsh1t.
Ya should hear the smug tone he uses when he talks about it on his podcast, compared to the relatively meek way he mentions it on Footy Classified. He's like, "ho ho, it's a no-brainer. Are you kidding me? It's coming, don't worry"

Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
FFS, Hutchy, for once and for all, f**k off with your American wild card round bullsh1t.
Ya should hear the smug tone he uses when he talks about it on his podcast, compared to the relatively meek way he mentions it on Footy Classified. He's like, "ho ho, it's a no-brainer. Are you kidding me? It's coming, don't worry"
I watch 'footy clas' as he keeps calling it but nothing short of it being the only medium to find out the scores could get me to listen to his podcast

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
"We're in the entertainment business" as he keeps saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Grouse Closing Cook last night

Was it just me, or did Hutchy come across as a complete lying sack of s**t last night when trying to explain away his companies ticketing scam?

Seriously, he started fidgeting, looked downwards and spoke to his desk and not the camera and suddenly became inarticulate

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Was it just me, or did Hutchy come across as a complete lying sack of s**t last night when trying to explain away his companies ticketing scam?

Seriously, he started fidgeting, looked downwards and spoke to his desk and not the camera and suddenly became inarticulate
I take full responsibility =/= we will be giving all the aggrieved people who we ripped off a full refund

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

They were pretty bloody light on him to begin with, all wink wink nudge nudge have a laugh

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Looks like Chris Judd's gone from the show

The winds of change are blowing through Footy Classified with Brownlow Medallist Chris Judd departing the Channel 9 show.

That’s unlikely to be the only change with a major revamp planned for 2020 including extra shows and new hosts.

After a tumultuous season in the hot seat where he struggled to combine it with his role as Carlton’s football director, Judd decided to walk away after the final show of the season last month.

What? Would you like to bet on it? It was no worse this year that it has been in recent years, and probably since it started.
Not only is it on next year, it might be on two days a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back