Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

c4 is usually spot on the money.

I mean ... I like C4 and I'm glad we get info from him, but it's not like everything he's ever said has materialised into something. You don't see Jack Martin running around for us, do you?

Noticed c4 posting on North's board that they are after Wines.

Surely he'd be more likely to end up somewhere like Carlton.

Anyone know who Ollie barracked for before being drafted? From memory, it was the Blues?

While s**t, he's a player type that we can afford to lose and is Victorian with a long contract, media profile and rep disproportionate to reality.

There's a definite opportunity to make our list better here.

Not sure how I feel about this. If he yielded us two first round draft picks or the type of return that Wingard did, we could turn it into a definite advantage. His form over the past 12 months has not been at an A-grade standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed c4 posting on North's board that they are after Wines.

Surely he'd be more likely to end up somewhere like Carlton.

Anyone know who Ollie barracked for before being drafted? From memory, it was the Blues?
Carlton wont want Wines as they are getting Coniglio

Maybe he found out the
Players wanted Jonas andnit was only Ken’s love giving him then.5!

Send him to Melbourne and Port take Nat Jones for one year as a a temp replacement whilst we get Atley and Drew up to speed.

We could work this in many ways. A top 5 pick from a club like Melbourne, a package of picks and players from Essendon, work it into a deal for Luko, or just try and get two firsts.
Two firsts and a Burton tier player could be nice.

Carlton will officially appoint Teague on Thursday.

Smart choice by them. He looks impressive. But history shows only one team from the bottom 8 bolts into the top 8, so 2 of three new coaches will be disappointed.

Ultimately he’s 6 months into a contract extension that has another 3 years to run.
I suspect he’s frustrated by his season - does he want out ? Who knows. But a captain with 3 years left on a contract that has him allegedly the clubs highest paid player isn’t getting traded unless it’s in our favour.

If we can strengthen our young core even more and add to the likes of Rozee, Duursma, Butters, SPP, Marshall, Ladhams, Houston, Burton, Clurey, Amon, Hayes, DBJ and Drew, we could really set ourselves up for a dynasty in 4-5 years time with Hinkley out the door.

Back