#41: Tom Wilkinson - quits NMFC (?) to go on The Amazing Race (?!) with Paul Roos' son (?!?!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I doubt he will ever be on an AFL list again, especially if it's true he would've had to audition early in the year

Calm down people. He was a rookie who suffered a pretty serious injury so probably looked for other options outside of footy. It’s not like he did a Tomas Bugg

I’ve seen the world and I’ve done it all but now it’s time to knuckle down and make the best of my career with North Melbourne.

Apparently not enough of the world.... :think:

Twitter post to McGowan

"I know him. The reason going was his ankle is cooked as I said and this came up coincidentally so of course he’ll take it, real reason tho is he’s going to study in Denmark for 2 years and that’s been locked for a while"

You’ll be delighted to know I’m editing this show.

Should I make him a hero or a villain?

You'll do whatever you're told to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This s**t all started when Loogie tried to get released from his contract to go on Australia’s Next Top Model.

Damn, I miss the big lug.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing his son Ryder in a North Jumper in a few years time.

17rgod.jpg

Hands down the weirdest thing I've seen on here after refreshing the browser in the morning.

Above is a Herald Sun photo of the moment Tom "Powell-Vanderklooster" Wilkinson announced his 2020 intentions to the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back