Remove this Banner Ad

Im looking for pretty much any Adelaide Crows Player Issue Guernsey for sale.
Also any retails/PI's for 1997-2000 Adidas Home/away Guernsey (with little adidas logo under the AFL logo) as pictured:
gettyimages-1553944-612x612.jpg
images.jpg

Hey lads! My nephew and I have started a Podcast on Player Issue and Match Worn jumper collections. We talk to collectors about their collections and will even have some players and people working within the clubs on in the near future. Check it out if you want. It’s available on Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Spotify and direct from Spreaker via this link

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey lads! My nephew and I have started a Podcast on Player Issue and Match Worn jumper collections. We talk to collectors about their collections and will even have some players and people working within the clubs on in the near future. Check it out if you want. It’s available on Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Spotify and direct from Spreaker via this link

Liking it so far but the levels are a bit off (this is Ep 1 tho so you may have improved). Just a difference in volume between the two mics.

No expert on the worth of older jumpers, but I do have a couple of retail issues that I’m willing to part with.

1. XL retail Victoria jumper from 2008 match vs Dream Team
2. XL retail Richmond 2008 home jumper with Centenary logo under the AFL logo on front. Signed on the sash by Matthew Richardson
3. L retail World XI ODI match shirt from the 2005 Super Series v Australia
Is the World XI shirt still available?

I'll chuck up a few jumpers as I'm after some quick cash for a purchase, PM me if interested.

Port 2002 one off player issue away jumper
(Port wore a training jumper against Collingwood to avoid a clash)
#40 - $90
#35 (Chad Cornes) - $150
c424c514.jpg

dc4db2d1.jpg

Did anyone pick up one of these up?
I have a cash waiting for any number!

E53DB0BC-597A-4539-B736-71DA3C3E9EF1.jpeg

I know it’s a long shot but does anyone have an Allies State of Origin jumper they are willing to sell?

Attachments

• 541CC809-A894-4492-9D95-902A5B989D68.gif
    541CC809-A894-4492-9D95-902A5B989D68.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 680DBB4D-B185-40F9-B372-4F7BE59BF215.gif
    680DBB4D-B185-40F9-B372-4F7BE59BF215.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 157

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn’t entirely relevant to this thread however I’m heading down to Melb this weekend from northern nsw to go watch the mighty blues before the season ends and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any shops in Melb which stock the ‘Fibre of Football’ woollen gear or if they sell the FOF jumpers on game day?

I’ve been looking online and can only find the AFL, Carlton and The Vintage Football Jumper Co which are all online shops.

Thanks.

This isn’t entirely relevant to this thread however I’m heading down to Melb this weekend from northern nsw to go watch the mighty blues before the season ends and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any shops in Melb which stock the ‘Fibre of Football’ woollen gear or if they sell the FOF jumpers on game day?

I’ve been looking online and can only find the AFL, Carlton and The Vintage Football Jumper Co which are all online shops.

Thanks.

Don't hold me to this, but there's a couple of places which might. Outside the MCG near Gate 3 there's like a shipping container-style building, and in the past I've seen the FoF jumpers in there for sale.

Also, there's usually merchandise trucks scattered around the outside of the ground which may have the FoF jumpers. And possibly the MCG Shop, which is inside Gate 3

Don't hold me to this, but there's a couple of places which might. Outside the MCG near Gate 3 there's like a shipping container-style building, and in the past I've seen the FoF jumpers in there for sale.

Also, there's usually merchandise trucks scattered around the outside of the ground which may have the FoF jumpers. And possibly the MCG Shop, which is inside Gate 3

I’ll check it out. Thanks mate.

Thanks.

Princes Park has the VFL remakes with the Avco sponsor, if that's the Fibre of Football guernseys you're wanting?

If anyone has a Fitzroy centenary jumper for sale I’m keen.

Attachments

• 6B4C2884-38C3-42FF-BBA2-8831E6622327.png
    6B4C2884-38C3-42FF-BBA2-8831E6622327.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
I'd like to share my experience as a cautionary tale for sellers:

I got ripped off doing a paypal transaction (outside of Bigfooty and eBay), the payment made into my paypal account was 'pending' and I received a screenshot indicating payment the had been made so I posted the guernsey. Big Mistake...

Tracking was on the guernsey and as soon as it was received the payment was cancelled. I had a bit of back and forth with paypal and all they could offer was contact the buyer... Who, of course, I did not hear anything back from.

Lesson learned, I was the dope and should have waited for the cash to appear in my paypal account before posting. I'd never seen the 'pending payment' in paypal before this transaction.

I hate the 10% seller fees in eBay, but I think all my future guernsey sales will be through eBay from now on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back