Preview 2019 Round 22 - Richmond vs West Coast, Sunday 18th of August @ MCG, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks about Cotchin.

This is actually the first time it’s dawned on me that Cotchin is getting older and probably doesn’t have long left in his career, this makes me really sad. :(

Hopefully we can make him a 2x premiership captain before he retires. He deserves it, being with us and captaining us through the good times and the bad times.

Where have you heard this? Daniel I think is definitely on the chopping block but with Cotchin a confirmed out can’t see them making wholesale changes.

If you heard it from here then Shazza_ and biaseddustyfan are always trolling with the Rioli (or Mia or Fevola depending on their mood) out talk. :D

Having said that I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if our Rioli is omitted he wasn’t great against Carlton.
Not even close.

It sucks about Cotchin.

This is actually the first time it’s dawned on me that Cotchin is getting older and probably doesn’t have long left in his career, this makes me really sad. :(

Hopefully we can make him a 2x premiership captain before he retires. He deserves it, being with us and captaining us through the good times and the bad times.
play him forward will play for 5 more years easy. imagine that

We have Ross back now, so it doesnt hurt as as much.

As exciting as Ross is (based on potential), he is no where near the level Cotchin produces. This includes work off the ball and the hunt to get it.

It's a bit concerning for Cotch considering these are must win games for us to hold a top 4 spot.

Really nervous for this one, as I rate WC highly. Need to bring immense pressure and be on the whole day.

Outs: Chol, Baker
Ins - Soldo, Martin

I'm really on the fence with Chol vs Soldo. I think Chol has a bit of an X factor. However, in finals like pressure, he might crumble. Baker was always a better pressure forward than defender.
Also Bolton should be on notice this game after last week, if it happens again I reckon he will be the one left out for Cotch the following week.

Where have you heard this? Daniel I think is definitely on the chopping block but with Cotchin a confirmed out can’t see them making wholesale changes.

If you heard it from here then Shazza_ and biaseddustyfan are always trolling with the Rioli (or Mia or Fevola depending on their mood) out talk. :D

Having said that I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if our Rioli is omitted he wasn’t great against Carlton.
Yeah saw it on the AFL website as a possible out then thought it was confirmed above. Not familiar with the nuances of this board but it seems you have some regular haters like we do on our board. Hope he stays in.

B: Astbury Broad Grimes
HB: Houli Vlastuin Stack
C: Ellis Prestia Edwards
HF: Rioli Castagna Lambert
F: Lynch Nankervis Riewoldt
R: Soldo Martin Ross
INT from: Graham Caddy Bolton Chol Baker Pickett KMac Short

Reckon that's the 26 that get named tomorrow night with my guess for the final changes being

Out: Chol Baker Bolton
In: Soldo Martin Pickett

Reckon that's the 25 that get named tomorrow night with the final changes being

rioli out a million times before bolton

play him forward will play for 5 more years easy. imagine that
I hope so, because the day he retires it’ll be full on ugly crying from my way, I’ll be inconsolable so the longer we can put off his retirement the better imo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon that's the 26 that get named tomorrow night with my guess for the final changes being

2017 Graham was first named as emergency in r21 and debuted in r22, fast forward to 2019, Pickett first named as emergency in r21.
History should repeat.

I hope so, because the day he retires it’ll be full on ugly crying from my way, I’ll be inconsolable so the longer we can put off his retirement the better imo!
I'll be the same...Cotch is irreplaceable in my book! :(

Perhaps we're playing it super safe while also allowing Pickett a chance to show his ability before it's too late.
I honestly believe Dimma thinks we have a half back role still available in the team, he wants to use Stack up forward & in the centre instead of where he was playing earlier in the year.
It's why I think they might just give Pickett his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back