Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm Blight could hardly have been more glowing in his praise of Peter Ladhams tonight. "The kid is a star. He's only played 4 games - most players take 15 games to feel like they belong at this level, but he's there already." We've got a diamond here folks!!!

DF925829-DF19-41EE-8C99-68200F611B66.jpeg

And also Matthew Broadbent has apparently been horrifically decapitated, which I would've thought would be the headline over Ladhams playing a couple of good football games.
Thats Motlop not Broadbent. The image is from the game against the Bulldogs.

Also why there was no story about Motlop's decapitation. Everyone just shrugged when hearing it had happened, thinking well you get what you deserve.

And also Matthew Broadbent has apparently been horrifically decapitated, which I would've thought would be the headline over Ladhams playing a couple of good football games.

"Nah mate, wasn't even a free kick"

If that's the whole truth, that's an underwhelming outcome. I hope it's not because we've capitulated again.
Gill said we have a long standing agreement with Collingwood not to wear them ( can’t blame the current administration for that)
but Eddie will make an allowance for the 2 showdowns next year only. What a joke. Eddie has more clout than little old Port Adelaide. Not impressed with Cardone then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gill said we have a long standing agreement with Collingwood not to wear them ( can’t blame the current administration for that)
but Eddie will make an allowance for the 2 showdowns next year only. What a joke. Eddie has more clout than little old Port Adelaide. Not impressed with Cardone then.
Ah yes, I was forgetting that not only do we only exist because of Eddie's good grace, his CEO is on our board. But yeah, play on.

Only in Showdowns?

I f****ing hate it.
Yeah not sure why this has to involve the crows. Now I will have to hear the crap that comes out their mouth.

Yeah not sure why this has to involve the crows. Now I will have to hear the crap that comes out their mouth.
Sounds to me like Eddie thinks it's a jumper we had in the sanfl in SA, so it's not allowed to be worn in Victoria.

Just goes to show you, this is not a true national competition, just an expanded vfl comp.

McGuire needs to produce a written copy of the agreement or it doesn't exist. If it was a verbal agreement between him and whoever was in charge of our club at the time then it also doesn't exist. Put up or shut up campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back