FTA-TV Gogglebox

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
How funny was the young Sri Lankan brother taking the piss out of the older brother?

“So you should do more chores, your forty and still live with your mum.”

I'm impressed he said something. My highlight of last week was Mick offering Di a glass of wine with a straw in it after Di had mocked Tamara for drinking her wine with a straw on mafs.

They should watch a movie every week. I hate it when it's just one reality/competition show after another. I don't watch that s**t and don't want to watch other people watching it for an hour.

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Back tonight.

Was hoping the brother / sister combo got the lemonade and sars; they offer very little.

Except she isn’t a bad perve, I suppose.

getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
Back tonight.

Was hoping the brother / sister combo got the lemonade and sars; they offer very little.

I'm the same BG. It's taking a while for me to warm to them but they aren't my least favourite.

Sounds like the Malaka's have survived the cut again which is disappointing.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Back tonight.

I like them, plus they contribute a lot to the diversity of the group. Shone through this week with the Kylie Kwong episode in particular.

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
I like them, plus they contribute a lot to the diversity of the group. Shone through this week with the Kylie Kwong episode in particular.
I watch tv to be entertained.

If they don’t entertain me I couldn’t give a s**t what tick box they check from a “diversity” POV.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I watch tv to be entertained.

If they don’t entertain me I couldn’t give a s**t what tick box they check from a “diversity” POV.

The point of the show is to be entertained by people watching TV. If they are the same then where is the entertainment? For example, amongst the older groups, the entertainment obtained from Emmy/Kerri and Mick/Di is different and they both enhance the show. Same as the 'parents', same as the 20-somethings etc..

This episode is not too great.

I'm sick of the constant reality reviews.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately it's the bulk of their viewing every week. Agree it's getting tired.

I'll still watch it but find I'm skipping a lot of the reality crap.

You must be skipping most of the show then surely.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
You must be skipping most of the show then surely.
It depends, I only really started doing it the last couple of weeks.

Sometimes I watch the reality segments if it is a reality show that partly interests me.

Back