Captains Round 22 VC/Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Maxy Gawn vs the near-ruckless Swans on Friday night is sure to get the V for many this week, but who gets the C?

- Cripps vs the Saints
- Danger up at the Gabba
- Grundy vs Sauce and/or R'OB
- Fyfe vs the Bombers
- Dunkley/Macrae away to GWS
- The Worpedo vs the Suns

Or is it time for a left-field choice to make up some ground?

VC anyone but Lachie Neale
C anyone but Lachie Neale

tenor.gif

Gawn VC

Fyfe C if needed.

I am not touching Cripps because Steele will go to him with the hard tag and there is to much risk , Fyfe the easier choice at home against the Bombers who are reeling.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gawn VC

Fyfe C if needed.

I am not touching Cripps because Steele will go to him with the hard tag and there is to much risk , Fyfe the easier choice at home against the Bombers who are reeling.

This

Despite the fact I'll be throwing the VC on big Maxxxxy anyway, my main cashie opp doesn't have the beautiful bearded campaigner so I'll be hoping for a massive 170 against whatever Sydney are putting in the ruck these days.

Cripps is tempting given he tends to like playing the Saints (last 3 vs St. Kilda read 157, 156, 116) but ceiling is probably similar to Maxxy without the risk of Crippa shitting out an 70-80odd which seems to be his MO following a big score since Round 8. Hasn't had B2B tons since then... food for thought for those considering

C Fyfe or Macrae if required :moustache:

Why is everyone VC Gawn?

Reckon he's only good for 140 max, which is OK, but not outstanding for a VC option and his last 4 games v Swans has a max of 116 and average of 91.

I reckon Cripps has a much higher ceiling in the first game on Saturday, last 2 games v Saints has gone 150+ and averages 140.

VC Crippa for me.

Come at me kenties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back