News David Teague - Training wheels OFF

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd happily watch half an hour of chair footage for Teague to be announced
Will be 34 minutes unless they count his current stint in the chair separately, then it will be a 35 minute wait for our 35th coach.

I originally preferred Ratten. I'm now well and truely on the Teague Train.

Please, please, don't let it be Clarkson. Never liked him - the king hit from behind in that exhibition game in London all those years ago and then when we played Hawthorn with Fev on 99 goals. We were well behind and were going to lose the game but he put about 4 or 5 players on Fevola specifically to prevent him getting to the ton. One of the most obvious and despised coaching tactics I have ever seen.
Totally agree, and he justifies everything because of his sheep stations ego, like the coward punch to Aitken and the blocking up of our forward line to stop Fev when the haws were 11 goals ahead. The guy might run around in snowy conditions in Canberra to show how "tough" he is, but has no "moral toughness" as he has never had the guts to admit he was wrong for breaking Aitkens`jaw in 3 places in a "friendly" match the little hit man dog.............do not want the little shitkicker!!! He has always been a smiling assassin the a-hole!!!:mad:

Totally agree, and he justifies everything because of his sheep stations ego, like the coward punch to Aitken and the blocking up of our forward line to stop Fev when the haws were 11 goals ahead. The guy might run around in snowy conditions in Canberra to show how "tough" he is, but has no "moral toughness" as he has never had the guts to admit he was wrong for breaking Aitkens`jaw in 3 places in a "friendly" match the little hit man dog.............do not want the little s**tkicker!!! He has always been a smiling assassin the a-hole!!!:mad:
So, you could warm to him then?

FWIW

I'm looking forward to locking in Teague as coach - mostly to help with trade targets - but I won't get as enamoured as I did with Bolts. I loved Bolts :rolleyes:

Only someone like Clarko or Ratts would get me really excited. Teague has done a great job so far, but still unproven. Time will tell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back