Movie Avengers - Endgame

Remove this Banner Ad

1.42 - 2.00 is just ******* perfection , like he's gone " Are you campaigners ready ???....No are you REALLY ready ???..... "
The deadset vinegar stroke of the MCU , the 30 seconds after that are lost in the haze of satisfaction

1.42 - 2.00 is just ******* perfection , like he's gone " Are you campaigners ready ???....No are you REALLY ready ???..... "
The deadset vinegar stroke of the MCU , the 30 seconds after that are lost in the haze of satisfaction

Thats the assemble sequence ending on the 2 min mark.The part after that in still awesome in the movie though coz its will the battle cry as they storm at each other.

Caps facial expression when the portals start to open though in particular when he sees Black Panther and Spiderman just perfect.

The best shot in the movie.

View attachment 718630

Your avatar intrigues me.

ALso, id love to know what the local police were thinking when all this started. Surely there were 911 calls reporting strange objects penetrating the sky. And where's the army?

Would rather watch Infinity Wars for the 3rd time than End Game a second. Hopefully individual clips pop up on YT.

Would be keen to check out the CA vs CA fight again that was pretty cool

Yes I’ve started to see many clips surface on YouTube now.

Agree with you, Infinity War for me eclipses Endgame for me. I still have Winter Soldier narrowly ahead at number 1 overall. But it ebbs and flows.

Yes I’ve started to see many clips surface on YouTube now.

Agree with you, Infinity War for me eclipses Endgame for me. I still have Winter Soldier narrowly ahead at number 1 overall. But it ebbs and flows.

I prefer Infinity War - better story and ending 😊. Endgame was good but not the epic its been lauded as being.

And Captain America The First Avenger is my fav MCU movie.

Halfway through now! Got 90 more minutes of action film left!!!

So far the movie is as expected- action, exposition, more action! Don't think, look at the action sequences!

Questions- Who is Captain Marvel and why did she join Avengers just to do * all? Is she coming back? Why did the otherwise super-intelligent Nebula go back to where the old Nebula was? If someone else went then Thanos wouldn't have found out that the Avengers were doing rad time stuff to bring half the world back.

Also lol Tony Stark is so smart he figures out time travel but somehow still concocts a plan to save the world so ham-arsed that the Avengers and 90% of the MCU still almost ****ed it. Shoulda just gone back in time to get the recipe for Pim's Tetrahydrozaline and then manufactured heaps of it so they could do as much time travelling as they wanted.

"MAKE SURE YOU DON'T INTERACT WITH YOUR OLD SELF!" <so what's the plan? let's go back to where our old selves were to get the magic stones from our old selves> :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halfway through now! Got 90 more minutes of action film left!!!

So far the movie is as expected- action, exposition, more action! Don't think, look at the action sequences!

Questions- Who is Captain Marvel and why did she join Avengers just to do fu** all? Is she coming back? Why did the otherwise super-intelligent Nebula go back to where the old Nebula was? If someone else went then Thanos wouldn't have found out that the Avengers were doing rad time stuff to bring half the world back.

Also lol Tony Stark is so smart he figures out time travel but somehow still concocts a plan to save the world so ham-arsed that the Avengers and 90% of the MCU still almost f’ed it. Shoulda just gone back in time to get the recipe for Pim's Tetrahydrozaline and then manufactured heaps of it so they could do as much time travelling as they wanted.

"MAKE SURE YOU DON'T INTERACT WITH YOUR OLD SELF!" <so what's the plan? let's go back to where our old selves were to get the magic stones from our old selves> :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

The dog dies

Do people really prefer Infinity War to this? To me IW has a bloody average first third full of repetitive boring fight scenes. It picks up a lot when they get to Titan but it seriously could've lost 20 minutes of the first hour.

I found Endgame paced much better and the fight scenes didn't feel as overused and uninspired. Sometimes less is more.

I actually prefer the first Avengers movie. Better fight scenes. As the Marvel movies went on it just became more cut, cut, cut, CGI crap I can't care much about, cut, cut, cut, blur, cut, cut.

1st avengers was beautiful. fresh, light, well lit, could see everything. very centralised

Both movies would benefit from coming in at two hours or under.
That's my take too. The films are just too bloated, especially Endgame.

There are too many characters in Endgame. Does anyone really care about half of them? i.e. War machine, Falcon etc?

That quest to go back in time for the stones was just far too long and repetitive -- it had no real tension attached. You knew each one had to succeed or the plot would collapse.

The end after Thanos dies went on too long too. Needed to wrap it all up quicker -- save the emotional punch just for Tony and Cap, who really drive the story anyway.

I actually prefer the first Avengers movie. Better fight scenes. As the Marvel movies went on it just became more cut, cut, cut, CGI crap I can't care much about, cut, cut, cut, blur, cut, cut.

Even the first Avengers movie was like that (an extreme amount of green screen acting, the cgi/special effects looked very cheap to me almost bordering on made for tv). Yes cgi has come a long way (cripes remember how rubbery the cgi was in the first Raimi Spider-man movie!), but its nowhere near perfect.

Bought the 4K edition yesterday and it is truly gorgeous watching it on the big screen in 4K. A really good resolution, as i've seen some "4K" movies that just don't look that good. But not this one. Its beautiful

Can't wait for another watch

I only have the dvd version as a reference point (probably the problem lol). It doesn't look as flashy as it did at the cinema, I guess I better get a 100 inch screen ? :p. The movies length meant the dvd version was going to be a hard task to convert to something watchable (as most 3 hour movies generally push the capacity of a dual layer disc). From memory the Peter Jackson King Kong dvd version was similar.

From what I have read the blu-ray and 4k releases are not what they could be. In that they've not used the entire capacity of the discs available. The theory is that they will release a new version in the future where the picture quality is improved even more. As they hadn't done a proper 1:1 conversion from the filmed version (which was filmed on a 6k camera iirc).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back