Unofficial Preview Sydney Versus Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice cast mate... just not sure what you are fishing for really?? That isn't what I said at all. In my opinion, things aren't nearly as bad as some seem to believe it is. I still enjoy watching us & the development of the kids &, while I understand some of the negativity, I personally feel positive with where we are at... particularly in comparison to other clubs.

Honestly I started that and was going to write more but got a call sorry

Hopefully my further comments clarified it more

Honestly I started that and was going to write more but got a call sorry

Hopefully my further comments clarified it more
Ah. I should probably read on before commenting straight away too.

It's going to be interesting to see what brand of footy the club decides to adopt these last few games. I think "entertainment" & "development" can go hand in hand... Give the players & supporters something to look forward to next season. Have some fun. Show us how bloody good a club we all follow.

F**k the draft picks. We aren't that club. Let the Melbournes and Carltons of this world rely on an untested 18yo kid... We'll continue to play a brand (hopefully) where we never give up & maintain our success.

Ah. I should probably read on before commenting straight away too.

It's going to be interesting to see what brand of footy the club decides to adopt these last few games. I think "entertainment" & "development" can go hand in hand... Give the players & supporters something to look forward to next season. Have some fun. Show us how bloody good a club we all follow.

F**k the draft picks. We aren't that club. Let the Melbournes and Carltons of this world rely on an untested 18yo kid... We'll continue to play a brand (hopefully) where we never give up & maintain our success.

I’d like to see the draft system change
I’m not suggesting we would tank

But it’s a silly system that encourages us to lose Friday for our own benefit

I’d like to see the draft system change
I’m not suggesting we would tank

But it’s a silly system that encourages us to lose Friday for our own benefit

If we do so and rob our young players of a chance to play some really good footy in a really winnable match, then that’s on us. There’s always pros and cons to tanking or sliding down the ladder involuntarily.

If we do so and rob our young players of a chance to play some really good footy in a really winnable match, then that’s on us. There’s always pros and cons to tanking or sliding down the ladder involuntarily.

yes

C’mon, Rose dominates and doesn’t get a gig...a bit of reality please!
Rose stuffs up because he knows he's on last chances. I don't think you actually pay much attention to the reserves do you Mick? Amarty is going to be a good player. He is 19 and he is a tall. We don't play 19 yo talls very often. We did with McCartin out of necessity. Amarty had been injured for a while and had an interrupted season. This year he has managed to get back. But has had to play a variety of positions due to injury. He played OK down back but it has been his return forward that has been really good. He has managed to keep the ball in by defensive acts.

I like the kid. He has a whole lot of talent. It is a matter of harnessing that talent.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

Re: the SCG, while it isn't perfect, the SCG Trust has every right to play Cricket at the ground (as if they would turn down International ODI's ) until the handover date in late March. We can have no complaint there.

Of course you would. Everything is Jones' fault 🙄🙄🙄

C'mon Opts and Ticky009 .... surely you are not defenders of Alan Jones? He is wanting to put the mining industry esp those poor 'frackers' out of business for starters.

The Trust is allowing everything bar the Sydney Cup to be run at the SCG. No doubt you two scallywags will claim that Jones is not responsible for the contracting problems for the new stadiums. What nonsense. He has put that nice NSW Premier in a pickle on the issue.

Sadly we Victorians are denied access to the great man's words of wisdom. It seems the NBN has a Jones glitch (his fault?) that prevents many of us accessing his programs.

Don't start me on Jones perfidious role in the Middle East either.

Re: the SCG, while it isn't perfect, the SCG Trust has every right to play Cricket at the ground (as if they would turn down International ODI's ) until the handover date in late March. We can have no complaint there.

Well yes. Cricket as suggested by its name and history has first dibs on the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus loves you mate.

Couldn't help myself...

hA29E3BCF

Rose stuffs up because he knows he's on last chances. I don't think you actually pay much attention to the reserves do you Mick? Amarty is going to be a good player. He is 19 and he is a tall. We don't play 19 yo talls very often. We did with McCartin out of necessity. Amarty had been injured for a while and had an interrupted season. This year he has managed to get back. But has had to play a variety of positions due to injury. He played OK down back but it has been his return forward that has been really good. He has managed to keep the ball in by defensive acts.

I like the kid. He has a whole lot of talent. It is a matter of harnessing that talent.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app
* you talk s**t Wolfie, like the fly by night poster you are. I watch it more than you do, you only have to see my comments in the Reserves thread on game day. Don’t give me crap about what I see and what I don’t. Amartey (just so you know how his name is correctly spelled), while playing ok football at the moment, will be found out at AFL level...it’s most likely why he’s not getting a game. He’s no better than Rose, he’s no better than Cameron, he’s just a big boy with average skills that will do well at lower levels...lower than AFL!

Sooooooo. I think should the midfield be able to break even despite being undermanned in the ruck, our forward line and back line are strong enough for a 4-5 goal win. I would like to see Heeney play up forward for 60-70% of the time. If our midfield can get on top and read Gawn's tap outs, I'd say we could win by 8 goals with Papley, Heeney and maybe an introduced Amartey to kick 10 between them. I'd like think we will not be tempted to swing McCartin forward. I think he has done enough to hold his place in the backline.

C'mon Opts and Ticky009 .... surely you are not defenders of Alan Jones? He is wanting to put the mining industry esp those poor 'frackers' out of business for starters.

The Trust is allowing everything bar the Sydney Cup to be run at the SCG. No doubt you two scallywags will claim that Jones is not responsible for the contracting problems for the new stadiums. What nonsense. He has put that nice NSW Premier in a pickle on the issue.

Sadly we Victorians are denied access to the great man's words of wisdom. It seems the NBN has a Jones glitch (his fault?) that prevents many of us accessing his programs.

Don't start me on Jones perfidious role in the Middle East either.
The SCG Trust exists to maximise the benefits of the SCG Trust. They don't exist to do what's best for the Swans. The more events at the SCG, the better it is for the SCG. What else do you expect? You need to put your anti-right political predjudices aside.

The SCG Trust exists to maximise the benefits of the SCG Trust. They don't exist to do what's best for the Swans. The more events at the SCG, the better it is for the SCG. What else do you expect? You need to put your anti-right political predjudices aside.

Just having a bit of fun Opts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back