Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People power got Teauge
People power gotta keep Daisy.
The club owes these 2 stalwarts some success and if they are playing good enough footy to warrant selection, then so be it. Thought both thomas and simspon were in our best on the weekend. They are both performing at a level better than most of the team. Give em both another year i say

I have a family member who works for Fairfax media group ( i.e The Age newspaper ) and he told me first hand Caro is an active member on here.

I have no idea who she is on here but most media personalities are very active on message boards like this place.

Plenty of them on here.
I work for them, until very recently :)

On the "Lunchtime Live" video done by nat Edwards and Damian Barrett, Barrett said Cogs is between GWS and the Blues, all but ruled our Hawks (but did say there is always an * on them because olf the Clarko effect).

Given Barrett's great scuttlebutt on Carlton's coach appointment, I would start resetting my rabbit expectations if I were you...

i understand but what weve seen is our list is hardly at full strength. he offers too much by way of versatility.

surely we can pay him $400k/y over 3 years. he will most likely accept this offer which i believe is reasonable for both club and cas.

Under no circumstances does Levi get 3 years from us, he needs to accept that if he wants to stay. Very, very few players get that over 30

It’s funny how some now are saying Levi is untouchable however for the last 8 years they were pushing him out of the club
Not this little black duck, been defending him for years. Happy others are finally getting to see what he was always capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daisy has played his best football for us this year. Tried his guts out when the going got tough. I’m extremely disappointed for him. He deserves to go around again and have a crack at finals

I don't think anything is official yet. I may be wrong..

Maybe Daisy is asking for two years, and we don’t want to come to the party? Gold Coast would certainly want a player with his versatility and leadership credentials.

Surely with Simmo’s eventual retirement we’d be silly to let him go?

On the "Lunchtime Live" video done by nat Edwards and Damian Barrett, Barrett said Cogs is between GWS and the Blues, all but ruled our Hawks (but did say there is always an * on them because olf the Clarko effect).
He’s wrong. There’s one too many “players” in this scenario!

I think they've probably got Goldstein. Draper was supposedly taking a big StKilda offer but he re-signed with Essendon yesterday. Think that big StKilda offer eventually landed with Goldy myself.

I think it's Gold Coast, us on minimum chips, or bust for Levi.

He won’t be minimum chips, it’ll be a fair number for both club and Levi, just won’t be 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back