Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like crack for me right now

after the confession, the two guards were seen leaving the building with 2 bags full of money. Both entered what looked to be a brand new Lamborghini.

EDIT: 2 hours later both guards were found dead. Their Lamborghini crashed into a wall. Forensics believe the brakes failed but refused to confirm if the clean cuts made into the brake lines were the result of foul play.

Case closed.

I just heard about why this bloody frog gets people would up today. Ridiculous.

The whole thing about kek was funny but at the same time some people started using 4chan as "mana pool" for lack of a better word and did this experiment that tied sigils associated with a variety of things to images people fapped to. Which is actually a bloody good idea now that I think about it....

Anyway Kek was reborn as the primordial frog of memes instead of darkness but still harbours its old ambitions.

The whole thing about kek was funny but at the same time some people started using 4chan as "mana pool" for lack of a better word and did this experiment that tied sigils associated with a variety of things to images people fapped to. Which is actually a bloody good idea now that I think about it....

Anyway Kek was reborn as the primordial frog of memes instead of darkness but still harbours its old ambitions.

Gees I didn’t hear that. What I heard was the frogs name is Pepe and after it was constantly used by the by the alt right wearing Nazi stuff, it was labeled a white power symbol. Now if anyone uses it the far left go nuts. Bit like 👌 being a white power sign....

Bonkers

Gees I didn’t hear that. What I heard was the frogs name is Pepe and after it was constantly used by the by the alt right wearing Nazi stuff, it was labeled a white power symbol. Now if anyone uses it the far left go nuts. Bit like 👌 being a white power sign....

Bonkers

Not many people would have heard that. The person I heard it from was probably one of the people doing it.

Pepe was created by some lefty artist i think. I don't think he's happy with how its ended up. The rest of it is just typical over the top bollox.

Not many people would have heard that. The person I heard it from was probably one of the people doing it.

Pepe was created by some lefty artist i think. I don't think he's happy with how its ended up. The rest of it is just typical over the top bollox.

Righto. That artist isn’t happy about what the frog was used for. He’s successfully sued people using it with the Nazi insignia. Alex Jones being one of them.

Righto. That artist isn’t happy about what the frog was used for. He’s successfully sued people using it with the Nazi insignia. Alex Jones being one of them.

That's fair enough i guess. John Farnham sued the anti WTO protestsers in melbourne in 2000 for using his song "you're the voice". It was ironic but fair enough.

The sigil thing was done by a bunch of Anime artists making erotic anime images with particular sigils hidden in them. They didn't use anything anyone else had made as far as I know.

Incorrect. He did not sue Alex Jones for using pepe with a nazi insignia. Alex Jones is not right wing - the right wing hate him because they say he's a zionist shill.

Alex Jones was sued because he used it on a poster with him, trump, roger stone, etc. Milo was on there and people call him right wing, despite being a homosexual jewish man that is married to a black guy. Daily stormer hate him as well as people like ben shapiro and alex jones but that doesn't stop the media for lazily calling them all right wingers and linking them to white supremacy. He was forced to pay the creator $15k. So it isn't nazi unless you believe trump is one :drunk:...still not nazi insignia.

This delusional pontificating ponce still thinks he knows what's best for the entire nation.............and coincidentally it involves a Muslim.

The video Waleed Aly says you SHOULDN'T be allowed to see: The Project host claims vision of Sydney knifeman on the run during his stabbing rampage is too 'traumatic' for Australians
  • Mert Ney, 21, was restrained by civilians after allegedly slashing throat of woman
  • He also allegedly stabbed a woman in the back close to city's Wynyard Station
  • The Project's Waleed Aly said he couldn't see himself apprehending the suspect
  • He added he did not think the public should see footage of the shocking attack
  • 'I feel like we are being traumatised by watching it,' the presenter told co-hosts

The Project host Waleed Aly has described vision of a knife-wielding man rampaging through Sydney's CBD as too 'traumatising' for the Australian public to watch.

Mert Ney, 21, was restrained by heroic bystanders after allegedly slashing the throat of a woman in an apartment block and injuring another by stabbing her in the back.

Footage showed the man running down the road before being subdued near the corner of King and Clarence Street by members of the public - who used a milk crate and chairs to pin him down.

An Adelaide social media influencer and model has told her followers she was detained in Bali for four days over prescription medication and is crowdfunding to claim back almost $40,000 in alleged extortion payments.

Tori Ann Lyla Hunter, 25, is trying to raise $39,600 through a GoFundMe campaign after claiming she was "extorted" and forced to pay for her freedom.

So far, she has raised $150 of her $39,600 target.

$150. Obviously has ALOT of influence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you & Val so absorbed in analysing caricature outliers as a means to explain contemporary U.S. politics?

These people primarily serve as distractions.
The fact that we have people talking about cartoon frogs as dedicated symbol of the far right reflects the sheer stupidity of the modern climate.

The fact that we have people talking about cartoon frogs as dedicated symbol of the far right reflects the sheer stupidity of the modern climate.

W@nkers engaging in the idle pursuits of the (relatively) rich.

Meanwhile, the actual oppressed of the world continue to suffer in silence.

W@nkers engaging in the idle pursuits of the (relatively) rich.

Meanwhile, the actual oppressed of the world continue to suffer in silence.
Moral grandstanding = Moral hypocrisy

This delusional pontificating ponce still thinks he knows what's best for the entire nation.............and coincidentally it involves a Muslim.

The video Waleed Aly says you SHOULDN'T be allowed to see: The Project host claims vision of Sydney knifeman on the run during his stabbing rampage is too 'traumatic' for Australians
  • Mert Ney, 21, was restrained by civilians after allegedly slashing throat of woman
  • He also allegedly stabbed a woman in the back close to city's Wynyard Station
  • The Project's Waleed Aly said he couldn't see himself apprehending the suspect
  • He added he did not think the public should see footage of the shocking attack
  • 'I feel like we are being traumatised by watching it,' the presenter told co-hosts

The Project host Waleed Aly has described vision of a knife-wielding man rampaging through Sydney's CBD as too 'traumatising' for the Australian public to watch.

Mert Ney, 21, was restrained by heroic bystanders after allegedly slashing the throat of a woman in an apartment block and injuring another by stabbing her in the back.

Footage showed the man running down the road before being subdued near the corner of King and Clarence Street by members of the public - who used a milk crate and chairs to pin him down.

That's not what he said.

Its *en funny that you're letting one stupid piece of s**t media organisation (that's actually worse than the project) do your thinking for you - specifically whinging about one bloke on the project (which is another stupid pos media org,) doing the same thing.

And in fact he didn't actually do what you're accusing him of. Which you'd know if you watched the video the daily mail supplied.

So you are making s**t up on the basis of a Daily Mail article.

Incorrect. He did not sue Alex Jones for using pepe with a nazi insignia. Alex Jones is not right wing - the right wing hate him because they say he's a zionist shill.

Alex Jones was sued because he used it on a poster with him, trump, roger stone, etc. Milo was on there and people call him right wing, despite being a homosexual jewish man that is married to a black guy. Daily stormer hate him as well as people like ben shapiro and alex jones but that doesn't stop the media for lazily calling them all right wingers and linking them to white supremacy. He was forced to pay the creator $15k. So it isn't nazi unless you believe trump is one :drunk:...still not nazi insignia.

Mate, you’re writing about two separate things.

1) I was explaining what I heard about why Pepe the frog upsets people now.

2) I didn’t write that Alex Jones is a right winger, he’s not left or right, he’s on another planet. I wrote that he was sued for using Pepe as an example of the artist not liking what Pepe has become.

3) It’s absolutely bonkers that people even care about a cartoon frog. 😂😂

Agree with that. I didn’t even know that frog was a symbol at all till yesterday. I heard the story about Jordan Peterson getting a photo with a couple of blokes holding a flag with Pepe on it. Crazy. The only people these things mean anything to are the people that live in the bowels of Internet forums having some sort of imaginary culture war.

after the confession, the two guards were seen leaving the building with 2 bags full of money. Both entered what looked to be a brand new Lamborghini.

EDIT: 2 hours later both guards were found dead. Their Lamborghini crashed into a wall. Forensics believe the brakes failed but refused to confirm if the clean cuts made into the brake lines were the result of foul play.

Case closed.

I'm wondering if Epstein is actually in a hospital bed right now still getting used to his new face.

Last edited:
I'm actually wondering if Epstein is actually in a hospital bed right now still getting used to his new face.

the-ultimate-faceoff-movie-quiz-2-20442-1485905603-0_dblbig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back