Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember people saying last year they don't expect Daisy to be in our best 22 this year!! Really disappointed. Anyway, I hold hope the club is making correct decisions now.

i thought when the chips were down he was one of our better performers . he was tough and played like a fox when we were in strife . im a little disapionted if true .i think he still has a roll with this group even 10-15 games a year for around 300 year

“We complain when Gill doesn’t talk to people and then when he talks to people, you complain.

“What’s the guy supposed to do? He actually offers an opinion being a football person about the broader game.

“I’m not sure Gillon McLachlan’s opinion is really going to weigh in the final decision making of Stephen Coniglio.

“It’s good he’s actually said it, because down here in Victoria, there’s this constant barracking and supporting for players to leave the Gold Coast and the Giants.

“I actually don’t get why people are getting so offended.”

bloody bartel. i still like him but this screams of going to the dark side (never mind that he is a f-ing GWS board member)
I bet Jimmy wouldn't be saying that if Cogs was linked to Geelong

Maybe Daisy is asking for two years, and we don’t want to come to the party? Gold Coast would certainly want a player with his versatility and leadership credentials.

Surely with Simmo’s eventual retirement we’d be silly to let him go?

The same Daisy that took a pay cut because he loved the club?

Daisy would take a 1 year deal in a heart beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s contracted 🤷🏼‍♂️ What do you expect him to say

Not sure what that’s got to do with anything?
We have to pay Polson whether we keep him or sack him. Just sack him and pay him out.
Reality is, Daisy would cost stuff all and actually provide some on field benefit, polson doesn’t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back