Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharks On A Plane

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2006
Y6le
AFL Club
Carlton
Some old bloke posted on here several weeks ago that Daisy won't get a contract for 2020. Then got abused for it.

I wonder if those people will now apologise? I don't think he will be holding his breath ;)
"It's not about being right or wrong, it's just discussion."

Seems like it often is actually about being right :tearsofjoy:

Fat Kent

Senior List
May 10, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
20190814_200541.jpg

Sep 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Given Barrett's great scuttlebutt on Carlton's coach appointment, I would start resetting my rabbit expectations if I were you...
Not many here would be confident about the rabbit because of Barrett. The confidence stems from B70, MS3, TCP, EB and the likes who have consistently provided the goods over a long time being confident. A lot can change quickly though and most of us know that too.

FanofFev

Debutant
Aug 14, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
I find it amusing how many people on here want to bring everyone in to the club, but not willing

Not sure what that’s got to do with anything?
We have to pay Polson whether we keep him or sack him. Just sack him and pay him out.
Reality is, Daisy would cost stuff all and actually provide some on field benefit, polson doesn’t.
Did you contradict yourself? I don’t want polson either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ibleednavyblue

Cancelled
Jul 27, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Betts ain't happening. Move on

you have hinted a few times at issues with Daisy.

I have been told he is not well liked by the 1-3 year players. Also told his papers were stamped when the incident a few weeks ago occurred.

Is this what you are suggesting? I dismissed it as crap told to me by a jealous Collingwood friend (who is well connected at the Pies).

rampar

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
So what's the deal with daisy? Early delist call for an mcg send off or a rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back