Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

bN4LmHt.gif

:think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

I was having a look on the Carlton Shop website for the FoF jumpers regarding the recent post in the Buy Swap Sell thread, and I came across these for sale:

726337 726338 726339 726340

They look absolutely fantastic with the pretty accurate sponsors logos, hopefully more teams catch onto the idea. Would love a Cats VFL jumper with the double-Ford logo, or an AFL jumper with the white-boxed Ford logo

Image result for sam newman geelong
Image result for geelong 1991

I was having a look on the Carlton Shop website for the FoF jumpers regarding the recent post in the Buy Swap Sell thread, and I came across these for sale:

View attachment 726337 View attachment 726338 View attachment 726339View attachment 726340

They look absolutely fantastic with the pretty accurate sponsors logos, hopefully more teams catch onto the idea. Would love a Cats VFL jumper with the double-Ford logo, or an AFL jumper with the white-boxed Ford logo

Image result for sam newman geelong
Image result for geelong 1991

Much better with a sponsor logo, and makes the price tag a little more bareable. Hopefully all clubs roll these out.

Potentially problematic getting sponsor permission I suppose. Carlton being currently sponsored by Hyundai might make things easier, so you’d think Geelong with Ford should be doable also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember getting in trouble with the mother for creating an MSN messenger account back in grade 2. Good times.

On SM-G960U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I also got in trouble with 'the mother' in grade 2 for something I did on the computer, only mine was googling the word 'penis'. Getting caught making footy jumpers on MS paint definately was more embarassing tho.

I also got in trouble with 'the mother' in grade 2 for something I did on the computer, only mine was googling the word 'penis'. Getting caught making footy jumpers on MS paint definately was more embarassing tho.

My parents used to tear into me for drawing footy logos and jumpers as a a kid. Jokes on them, I do it now as a profession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back