Not open for further replies.

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
tenor.gif

image.jpg

OMFG it just keeps getting better and better at Collingwood.

Sier who is supposed to be battling a calf injury got caught playing basketball in the Diamond Valley Basketball Association Div 3 competition last night using a fake name!

:laughing::tearsofjoy:🤣

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty

Sier who is supposed to be battling a calf injury got caught playing basketball in the Diamond Valley Basketball Association Div 3 competition last night using a fake name!

sauce

But but but pies have injuries

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

#culture

I know most football players are stupid but what is the reason for pies players being more stupid than most others?
Because they all look like meth heads

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

It’s my birthday today. This is my favourite gift today! 💝 😂

I know most football players are stupid but what is the reason for pies players being more stupid than most others?
Something in the water down at the Holden Centre?

Or simply, they’re collingwood players? I swear their IQ must drop several points once they’re recruited. Rofl

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

For ******* reals

Tigerish09

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond reserves

Oh sh*t, I wanted to put a bet on that game, I know who’s going to score the first goal.

His fake name was “Phill Inn”
I have to admit I do like the pseudonym it made me laugh even more than I was already laughing.

The funniest thing the wobbles board seems more resigned than salty, like they half-expect s**t like this these days. :D

blues got within 28 points of us and appointed fateague delicious

its good to be the king !

He must have moved the huddle close to the Carlton cheer squad at 3/4 time. Worked for Giesch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back