No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha he fails to see that the point is we still managed to put ourselves in a position pre-bye to be fighting for a top 4 spot. Lol

Yes we lost games however we won enough games to stay in the hunt. If some other teams had been in our position pre-bye they probably wouldn’t have been in that position.

You realise it's a site wide thing not a Richmond board thing yeah ?

chief-american-horse.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo or one of his geriatric dinosaur mates on the feral scum footy podcast confirming Brad Scott has lined up a job with the AFL next year working with...

Steve Hocking and his state of the game gulag.

You can’t make this s**t up!
Boooo!

When do we get to forcefully kick Gil, Shocking and their mates out of head office? :(

Teague will be up against it, as the saying goes you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

SOS has butchered the rebuild and can't see Carlton getting out of the bottom 4 next season. Spoon relying on soft wins and a core of experienced players to be competitive.

Slobbo or one of his geriatric dinosaur mates on the feral scum footy podcast confirming Brad Scott has lined up a job with the AFL next year working with...

Steve Hocking and his state of the game gulag.

You can’t make this s**t up!
operation stop richmond

I have to admit I do like the pseudonym it made me laugh even more than I was already laughing.

The funniest thing the wobbles board seems more resigned than salty, like they half-expect s**t like this these days. :D

What kind of morons would that basketball league have been not to see it?

we need benny to take over as CEO and get richo grigg and jiewoldt to decide all the new rules
Rule Change #01 Actually pay free kicks to Jack whenever he’s being illegally held out of the contest or you get dropped to the lower levels!

As much as I hate Carlton they’re right here.

Gil should not be talking about a players future. He does not have the best interests of the players in his mind, he has the best interests of the AFL.

As such he needs to stfu.
What was Gil supposed to say? He wouldn't say he should be at a Melbourne club next year, of course Cogs staying at GWS is good for them.

Mountain has been made out of nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back