Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dangerfield told Adelaide he wanted to exercise his rights as a free agent and join Geelong at the end of the season.

The Cats did not lodge an offer for Dangerfield but rather went straight to a trade and it was always expected they would secure a deal early in the trade period.'

If memory serves that all took place because Adelaide threatened to match Geelong’s offer and forced a trade?

Pardon? Is our Barb playing both sides of the aisle now?!
For those who wonder who Barb is, click on this link

Where’s the talk about Casboult? I’ve been told he’s staying.
Hi Soapy V good to see you.

Was a Bluemour a couple of weeks back I think and 1 or 2 more recently.

People I think putting 2 and 2 together, CAS having a good year, uncontracted and young family, Gold Coast in desperate need of mature players, then there is possibility of say Dogs or Pies that could do with a strong forward relief ruck ...

Hi Soapy V good to see you.

Was a Bluemour a couple of weeks back I think and 1 or 2 more recently.

People I think putting 2 and 2 together, CAS having a good year, uncontracted and young family, Gold Coast in desperate need of mature players, then there is possibility of say Dogs or Pies that could do with a strong forward relief ruck ...

Cheers Gap. I don’t know his status but talk is he was staying. I hope so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you imagine Fat Eddie's face if we snatched Grundy
Adelaide melts will also be fun...they thought they had him earlier in the year. For Reid to be snookered by SOS again will be mint!

I’d be stunned if it eventuates.

I can 100% confirm there's nothing going on in Daisy's corner. He loves the club and is desperate the play on. If the rumours are true (I hope not), then it is because we have locked into a younger replacement for next year. The club is smart enough to realise Docherty and Williamson are no certainties.

I feel physically ill that Daisy will be let go before some others on our list, who are INCREDIBLY lucky to have a contract for next season.
Brandon Ellis i'd be guessing??

Yeah because Carlton has so many veterans.
What we have are veterans with a maximum of 2 years: Simpson, Thomas, Murphy, Kreuzer, Casboult. Then a couple with a maximum 3-4 years: Jones and Ed. So we are a bit thin as you say, the issue IMO is replacing them with 25-27 year olds rather than relying on draft picks.

Don’t want to discuss. It’s crap. You complain about “pi**ing comp” but like certain comments.
Just caught your edit. I actually didn’t mention any pissing contest. On this occasion I feel like you stirred the hornets nest and I can’t see a reason why you would do that. Yeah I liked certain comments. I agreed with them.

Not really the point, he was still traded for. I can't remember why exactly. Did Dangerfield request that it be a trade?

"Dangerfield told Adelaide he wanted to exercise his rights as a free agent and join Geelong at the end of the season.

The Cats did not lodge an offer for Dangerfield but rather went straight to a trade and it was always expected they would secure a deal early in the trade period."

It didn't matter either way for Dangerfield's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back