Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CsBlue

Team Captain
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
It’s short term, effectively a signing on bonus. He’ll be bloody stoked he’s got a mature gun piece to the puzzle to go with his up and coming gun minions
Just hope signing these outsiders doesn’t cost us one of own for dollars sake in a few years. Would be a hit to the culture that has been built with this young group. Maybe I’m biased but I see cap problems in future already with the star quality on this list.

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Just caught your edit. I actually didn’t mention any pi**ing contest. On this occasion I feel like you stirred the hornets nest and I can’t see a reason why you would do that. Yeah I liked certain comments. I agreed with them.

Isn’t that and this the same. Hypocrisy

"Dangerfield told Adelaide he wanted to exercise his rights as a free agent and join Geelong at the end of the season.

The Cats did not lodge an offer for Dangerfield but rather went straight to a trade and it was always expected they would secure a deal early in the trade period."

It didn't matter either way for Dangerfield's case.

Talk about late to a party ….

Dec 7, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
This Nash88 guy is strangely very confident..
Over 15% of his/her total posts have been made in the last two days. Desperately trying to get people to believe him/her. Has no credibility or previous record of being ITK.

Meanwhile we have a poster ITK who has been correct 100% of the time and we just take their word for it because it eventuates anyway.

Edit: They are confident because its an alias account. The person can just swap to their main account to save themselves from the backlash.

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
Over 15% of his/her total posts have been made in the last two days. Desperately trying to get people to believe him/her. Has no credibility or previous record of being ITK.

Meanwhile we have a poster ITK who has been correct 100% of the time and we just take their word for it because it eventuates anyway.

True ITKs just drop info and disappear. They are the heroes we need, but not the ones we deserve.

True ITKs just drop info and disappear. They are the heroes we need, but not the ones we deserve.

WTF Plow ..... that's 4 inches too deep mate ….

gbatman

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2008
Behind You...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Justice League
Just hope signing these outsiders doesn’t cost us one of own for dollars sake in a few years. Would be a hit to the culture that has been built with this young group. Maybe I’m biased but I see cap problems in future already with the star quality on this list.

In a few years we'll bemoving on Murphy, Kreuzer, Simpson, Thomas, Casboult, Ed Curnow eventually. Wont be a problem. We'll just keep opening up cap space as the older players retire. Also comes down to our front loading capabilities. If the culture is any good we wont lose our home grown players I wouldnt think.

If things go well we can have a crack at it over the next two years then do a bit of a refresh with the list and go again.

ibleednavyblue

Cancelled
Jul 27, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Granted I don’t have the history to understand some of the back and forth between posters. I’m sure people have genuine reasons for being snarky at posters etc.

but the appointment of Teague as our new coach is an opportunity for the Club to start fresh and gel together towards 17. As a tribute to that can I suggest we all agree to forgive past differences and move forward with a clean slate?

If a poster is rude going forward call it out. But don’t let past history cloud your view of others. How about afresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back