Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the changes in SA were a trade off to give the two clubs access to the whole state so can't Aimee they'll apply the same rules everywhere. Would really open a can of worms if clubs lost access to prospects if they became too good. Would be a counter incentive for development. Seems like another short sighted move by the AFL.

Download the NAB league app and it will have highlights of each of his 6 games this season. I spent some time watching them today and he is a special talent. He could honestly be anything.
I can remember 2 years ago the local reports even then we're calling him the next Adam Goodes. Long way to go but he does have some special attributes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

76a2109.jpg

Is there a chance Jamarra can play for Footscray next year being an academy kid or does he have to play U18’s ?
He can play if the NAB League allow it

Gippsland asked Casey to play Ben Ainsworth to showcase his skills against men

Highlights of JUH on NAB league app very nice, seems to take a specky most matches and quite agile

Misses a few shots for goal though so kicking deficiency should see him drop to mid 20’s pick

Highlights of JUH on NAB league app very nice, seems to take a specky most matches and quite agile

Misses a few shots for goal though so kicking deficiency should see him drop to mid 20’s pick
I heard he used to be a great set shot but since he discovered that’s not how we roll he’s been working on his inaccuracy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back