Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Nelson, Sheppard and Hurn’s ground ball defending is going to be vital for us to win. Nelson will have his work cut out with Richmond’s 15 hack small forwards

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys, the banter thread on the Richmond board is actually pretty good value.

Full disclosure: I may have borrowed someone else's post from our board (HoneyBadger35), but only because it was so utterly appropriate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys, the banter thread on the Richmond board is actually pretty good value.

Full disclosure: I may have borrowed someone else's post from our board (HoneyBadger35), but only because it was so utterly appropriate.
Just started reading and got to Herculez09... WTF?

low-key hoping for a touch up.

The pattern seems to be: win 5, lose 1. If we have to lose this 1 to win the next 5, I'll be happy.

Prefer if we lost this one and then won 4 in a row - finish top 4 and it should be doable!

1st preference is just to win them all though!

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
We're good at playing out of form opposition right into form. That he is opposing family will probably help him. Expect him to have a day out.

Hope your right but I think the Eagles have us covered all over the ground. You stole our forward line plan with speedy pressure smalls, did it better by getting more skilful ones too, your midfield might not have the depth as ours but you don't need depth with Yeo, Shuey & Gaff and your backline is the best in the business.

Unless we start well I cant see us beating you TBH and if it's close at halftime you will storm ahead in the premiership quarter like you tend to do most of this season.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The Tigers centre clearances and that manic pack-surge is the problem and guys pinging goals from anywhere inside the 50 on the run. Bust that up and we're halfway there.
We like a bit of a run and kick around ourselves, and don't mind looking for the ball on the ground!?
We tend to control the tempo more when we get the ball.
Who's on Stack?
It's Gonna be a Biggy!
Bloody weather...we've played it all this year, bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back