Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
skipper kelly - the point is that it’s not easy for parents to just get on with it when you have massive companies grabbing at the attention of you and your kids telling you what’s what.

The preachy judges stuff comes from the “just use common sense” crowd and the “this is science!” Crowd and every other crowd that wants a piece of the pie.

It can be difficult for people to know who and what to trust, whether it’s how to raise your kids or what to eat.

People’s biggest motivation in many cases is to not look stupid. Even when they think their motivation is to do the best thing in the current situation.

Treat the kids as individual humans rather than objects (not directed at you or anyone) and know that each will respond differently to life events. There's no shortcuts or easy ways but do it your way rather than someone else's way, mine included. Give them a home and you are halfway there IMO.
This is one of the criticisms of the PPP parenting program: it treats kids as vessels to be filled up and nudged around the table.

Sadly true. Golf is the rich man's game.
I’ve been playing since grade 5.

Local golf course when I was growing up - $1.50 for kids to play.

Good exercise.

So 4 ICE facilities attacked in the last month. I wonder whose inflammatory rhetoric is to blame.

He claims this "without evidence", according to the first line here. Shame that Forbes have listed evidence of Trump's wealth decreasing vastly since 2017!

Can we stop with the cheap "boy who cried wolf" point scoring, and focus on the real issues?? HeY mAn GuEsS wHaT TwItTeR sAiD....

Wonder how that audit is going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its such good exercise, why are so many players so fat? I see them at the local course.

Hasn't helped Trumpty Dumpty either!!!
The only time I ever played 18 holes, my fitness watch said I burnt over 700 calories doing so. But I didn't have any assistance from a buggy, carried my heavy handmedown clubs the whole way, and was extremely unskilled (meaning extra walking to find lost balls, extra swings etc).

Not sure how much golfers with skill and buggys would burn calorie wise.

Oh dear, I've touched a nerve :(

Seriously luvvie, don't worry I'm sure you were a great(ish) parent

And you could help me 'get there' by addressing the content of the post. But you're incapable of that.

I wonder if the Kiwis let her visit her son?

He claims this "without evidence", according to the first line here. Shame that Forbes have listed evidence of Trump's wealth decreasing vastly since 2017!

Can we stop with the cheap "boy who cried wolf" point scoring, and focus on the real issues?? HeY mAn GuEsS wHaT TwItTeR sAiD....
Based on what? Trump's say so?:D

How will we know as he won't release his tax returns. Gee FK, you led with your chin on this one.;)

As if we needed proof.

Harden up!:)

And you could help me 'get there' by addressing the content of the post. But you're incapable of that.
You will never get a reply as when challenged, results to trolling. I am still waiting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back