2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked at a few

Danger Fyfe Bonts

seem to be the most popular

Neale Cripps Martin Kelly a bit all over the place
Fair enough. The ones I looked at had Fyfe, Neale and Cripps grouped together, then the other 3 at random. Martin didn't feature very high in the ones I saw.

The Brownlow Predictor has Fyfe, Cripps and Kelly as the top 3, while Bont is miles back from the others. Predictions seem to be all over the place.

For this team though, Danger can easily sneak in depending on how the next 2 rounds go, considering that I nearly gave him a bench spot in the first place

Sicily got 10 on the weekend. Probably not his first score of the year. Does the rebounding HBF have to do it by running? Or does elite kicking count?

Or having the ability to also play on resting ruckmen and beat them more often than not in one-on-one marking battles. Not to mention being almost as good at intercept marking as Gov.
Has Sicily been shutting blokes like Charlie Cameron, Betts, Papley etc? No? I'm using these two as the measuring stick for shutting down small forwards. Sicily is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Fair enough. The ones I looked at had Fyfe, Neale and Cripps grouped together, then the other 3 at random. Martin didn't feature very high in the ones I saw.

The Brownlow Predictor has Fyfe, Cripps and Kelly as the top 3, while Bont is miles back from the others. Predictions seem to be all over the place.

For this team though, Danger can easily sneak in depending on how the next 2 rounds go, considering that I nearly gave him a bench spot in the first place

I would without question have Danger infront of neale, in my own team, as with Kelly, no doubt when teams play the cats a lot more effort goes into stopping danger than kelly. Cripps though is the danger equivelant

I don't know who has been better.... but i know that Shuey has won at least a couple of game for you. He won the game against the Hawks. And there was another game within the next fortnight at Optus that he won for you and that i remember watching. I'm sure there have been others.
He also had something like 10 touches, 8 contested possies and 5 clearances in the4th qt last week when the crows turned it on. Yeo's a gun but the gap between those two is tight.

I feel like Yeo has been a lot quieter this year is all. I am not sure what the stat differences are, but in general it felt like he has had less impact. Shuey has been great though. And Sheed much improves, probably won’t make AA though.
Nah not really. Still polling well in the AFLCA votes and getting a lot more love from the media.

Stats pretty similair. the only difference this year is that he's a bit more defensive and has Shuey and Sheed in hot form. Last season he was our best inside mid by far( and mid) and Gaff was the only other mid operating at a elite rate.

Danger has been inconsistent and completely missing in games.

But in the 10 or so hes played well, hes been BOG most of the time.

That is what wins you the brownlow. I think he makes AA but can understand ppl leaving him off.

Nah not really. Still polling well in the AFLCA votes and getting a lot more love from the media.

Stats pretty similair. the only difference this year is that he's a bit more defensive and has Shuey and Sheed in hot form. Last season he was our best inside mid by far( and mid) and Gaff was the only other mid operating at a elite rate.
If Shuey doesn't get AA this year the eagles should burn down AFl hq

For the Eagles the players in the 40 are - Sheppard, Shuey, Yeo, Darling. I think Darling, Shuey and Sheppard should make it in the 22 at this stage.

McGovern should be no where near it. Has had a heap of goals kicked on him this year.

Hurn was a lock pre injury but hasn't been the same since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB: Rampe Andrews ?
HB: Hurn(c) McGovern Williams
C: T. Kelly Cripps ?
HF: Dangerfield ? Walters
FF: Ablett J. Cameron C. Cameron

R: Grundy Fyfe Bont

I: def(?) Mid(?) Neale Gawn

I feel fairly confident in these 17. Just need 2 more small defenders, 2 mids and a CHF.
Hawkins FF ,Cameron CHF , Danger either a mid or out of the team

I feel fairly confident in these 17. Just need 2 more small defenders, 2 mids and a CHF.
They could very easily slot Grimes into a back pocket, but I don't think they will.

Jake Lloyd, Jack Macrae, Brad Hill (wing), Josh Dunkley, Jack Darling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back